The Requiem of Darkness (Aborted)

Started by JRock, Mon 26/12/2005 14:55:06

Previous topic - Next topic

JRock

HORRIBLE NEWS!!!! We were having problems with our computer and MY GIRLFRIEND DID A FACTORY RESTORE!!!!Ã,  I lost everything!!! I lost Requiem of Darkness!!Ã,  All the hard work down the drain!!! Well, I forgave her.Ã,  I just hope you guys can.Ã,  Might as well lock this one on up Darth. Sorry.Ã,  Good news is, I have started a new project.Ã,  Post about it soon.Ã,  :(

"The desolate mansion at the top of Rikers Hill had always been feared by all due to its bloody history and the mentally insane family that inhabited it.Ã,  Not a soul dared to enter the house, until people started disappearing, their corpses to be found weeks later, mutilated.Ã,  With the Riker family as the prime suspects, something had to be done.Ã,  Enter Detective Richard Hayes, a washed-up private investigator with a traumatic and disturbing past.Ã,  With nothing left to lose, Hayes takes the case and heads for Rikers Hill, into a night of mysterious and horrific events that he will never forget......"

- Two Playable characters!
- Haunting Enviroments and Soundtrack!
- Realistic Pre-Rendered backgrounds!
- Brain-Teasing puzzles!
- First-Person Shooting Action!

'The Requiem of Darkness'Ã,  Coming Early 2006 from JA Productions. (25% Complete)

Click here for the official trailer:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/9094572712851426/trailer/

Barbarian

Hehe.. Looks like it might be a lot of fun to play, and the brief summery of the story sounds interesting too.Ã,  And is that a "zombie"? I like zombies (well in movies & games anyways). And interesting (yet cool) looking graphics.Ã,  About how much of the overall game do you have completed?Ã, 
Good luck with it, and keep us updated on your progress sometimes.
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

JRock

This game is DEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-[

Barbarian

That's a major bummer. So, no backups anywhere?
I know what it's like to lose work and files due to computer problems, so now I always backup important files to either an external hard-drive and/or CD's.

Hope you'll soon find some new motivation to begin work on a new project, as I think you had some good ideas.   
--- Best wishes.
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"

Gilbert

He's started a new project already (read first post :) ).
It'll be cool if it's something related to the current avatar. ;D

Barbarian

Oh, cool. Don't know how I missed that.
  Well, in that case, good luck on the new project then, and make regular Backups this time.  ;)

Kinoko

Oh man, that sucks. Especially since I've been character for two straight days on the AGs banner. His image is burnt into my memory! o_o I'd say you're obligated to at least use that sprite now.

Ubel

Hmm, strange, I hadn't seen this thread here before. :P It looks very awesome, too bad it died. :-\

I recently had a hard drive crash myself and I lost almost all my AGS files too. I do have some old backups though. So I know what it feels like. :(

Good luck with your new project then.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk