RAMPAGE Reborn

Started by Terrorcell, Mon 17/12/2007 00:24:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Terrorcell

For those of you who know the classic version of 'Rampage', I am re-creating the classic in AGS.
For those of you who don't know about the classic version, the story basically is that three people mutated into giant monsters. The monsters were named after the people that transformed. George (the giant ape), Lizzie (the giant lizzard) and Ralph (the giant wolf).
Each character has their own special ability in some form.
In this game you have to destroy all the buildings before moving on to next level, but you will be constantly harrased by helicopters, tanks and soldiers. But you can destroy them. You can also eat the soldiers.

Here are some screenshots:

The Main Menu

George in Los Angeles

This is the 'level completed' screen. The reason why there is no score is because I skipped right through the level to get to it.

Lizzie up close

Current Progress:
Scripting 30%
Backgrounds 10%
Character Art 10%
Story 100%
Music/Sound 40 %

I need a Scripter/Coder to help finish this project as I constantly get stuck.

Terrorcell.

m0ds

Looks great! A must for macrofur fans of all ages :P

Darth Mandarb

Would you, pretty please with a nice red cherry on top (and sugar), post another in-game screenshot (as the rules require).  If not, I fear this thread must be locked and that's the very last thing I want to have happen!

Thanks so much for your understanding and total compliance with the rules and policies here in the AGS Games in Production forum.

vertigoaddict

OH MY GOD! I remember playing Rampage!

...that's all I've got to say, um... good luck! OwO

Frodo

Looks great.   :D

I used to love this game when I was a kid.   ;)

Indie Boy

I remember this game, I hope this gets finished!  ;D
I won't use this login.
Try IndieBoy instead

Terrorcell

Ok. Here's another screenshot.

This is the 'level completed' screen. The reason why there is no score is because I skipped right through the level to get to it.

I'm hopeing to have it released before christmas (if I can find a scripter).

Darth Mandarb

That, technically, doesn't count as it's still a menu screen.  However, I'm going to let it slide 'cause I have a special place in my heart for this old game and 'cause there really isn't much more variety to the in-game stuff anyway! :)

Good luck with the rest!

Akatosh

Well, I could probably assist you with scripting a bit... but I'm not exactly good in scheduling, so expect long periods of slackery mixed with hasty 12-hour scripting marathons.  ;)

Ghost

Sweet nostalgy! That really makes me feel... young... again. And I'd like to see AGS abused one again for a quality retro game! Luck on yer!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk