Space Mail: Return To Sender

Started by evenwolf, Thu 29/12/2005 12:03:18

Previous topic - Next topic

evenwolf

Aye, tis a sad day when the author of a video game no longer has a copy.

I remember the minutes I slaved away creating the unique walk animation of the protaganist and mail courier of the galaxy.  And the mere three hours it took to create the game.

Pity it was an "hour" game.  I hosted it at one point but have since lost it.   If you were around years ago and downloaded every game released ever - please take a look in your old CDs etc.

I would love to play Space Mail again for that glorious 2 and a half minutes.

thank you,
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Squinky

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

...it is? I've been browsing it hoping to help evenwolf, but I couldn't find it... I must have misnamed it. Squinky, which filename is it, then, so I can name it properly?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

MrColossal

spacemail.rar

I know, cryptic file name!
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

evenwolf

Hahaha, there it is!   I can't believe I misnamed it in the Readme, that's embarrassing.

Unfortunately my machine cannot play it for some reason.  Some sort of overflow.   I'll try it on a couple more machines.  Thanks Squinky! and thanks Shodan for... hosting it?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

...gah. Darn those case-sensitive alphabetic orders which put capitalised letters first. :=

Even - I don't rightly know who actually hosts it, but you can thank Fuzzpilz. I just maintain the thing. :)
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

MrColossal

fuzzpilz hosts them, as for playing it, have you tried dosbox?
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

evenwolf

m0ds

Now then! You're a naughty FX artist who should've used this thread!!! Glad you found your game, though :)

Nice site of stored games that, too! Even DOTT is in there   :-X :-  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk