Brittens 2006

Started by AGA, Mon 09/01/2006 23:10:53

Previous topic - Next topic

AGA

Right.

It has been suggested that Brittens 2006 ought to be somewhere in Wales. I'm quite happy to organise it, but I need to work a few things out first. There is a potentiality that it could be hosted in my house (which could house maybe up to 15 people comfortably). However, if too many people are interested in attending, other arrangements, probably a campsite, will need to be made. So... how many people are at least vaguely interested in attending. Also, if you are interested, please state when you'd prefer it to be (like when are you off school/college/work).

Personally I am off university from 23 June to 26 September, so any time between those dates should be fine.

magintz

This year's Brittens shall be known as Wellies!!!

I'm up for it, I'm on a workplacement year through university and already have 2 weeks holiday planned. Ideally as far away from Mittens would be ideal, and not the week before mittens.

I vote two weeks before mittens or early July.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

LimpingFish

Me am always free. I be in. ;D

And this time its for sure!!!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ashen

Wales should be a sight cheaper for me to get to than Staines was, so I'm in.
I second Mr Fish - barring the unforseen, any time is OK by me. Mid July would be nice - that way you can all buy me beer on my birthday.
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

Meowster

Fuck wales. What's Wales got?

Hold it in Brighton!

Chicky

yeah... Wales.

Mid July's great for me, as long as it doesn't clash with download festival.

Mr Jake

June should be good. I'll come this year.

Chicky

hmm, Jake. When do you break up from college? I should break up around the same time too .

Mr Jake

I.. I don't know :( Thats why I said should be :p

AGA

Quote from: Yutzster on Mon 09/01/2006 23:34:30
F**k wales. What's Wales got?

Hold it in Brighton!

It's got like... a whole... 2 AGSers. Unlike Brighton, which has half of one.

m0ds

I'd be there! Sounds coool AGA!

Meowster

If you came to Brighton, you might get some Special Guest Stars from MixnMojo turn up...

Adamski

Sign me and Becky up.

AGA

Quote from: Yutzster on Tue 10/01/2006 00:45:43
If you came to Brighton, you might get some Special Guest Stars from MixnMojo turn up...

I've met them all before!

FruitTree

I'll deffinitly show up this year!
that's a promise

Miez

I'm sort of interested  ;D ... and any time is good for me. Haven't been to Wales yet.

scotch

If we are camping, which we almost certainly will be, it may as well be Brighton, or anywhere else in the UK that sounds good, I don't think I have been there before and I've been to Wales quite a few times now.  I'll come wherever it is though, of course.

Las Naranjas

Hold it in Blackpool.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Nikolas

You know what? I think that I could arrange to come... Depending on the current situation then...

If I'm welcome that is... :-\ (<-What a desperate cry for friends and pity...)

London, is out of the question?

Meowster

brighton is close to london...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk