January MAGS

Started by Klaus, Sun 01/01/2006 00:45:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordalles

im voting for buloght's The Family Treasure! Awesome game.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

vict0r

I'm voting for buloght's The Family Treasure! Awesome game. ;D With Mordys infantry thingy coming at a close second :)

Klaus

Quote from: Mordalles and vict0r on Fri 27/01/2006 20:17:42
I'm voting for ...

You guys know how to vote? No need to post your choice in this thread as this voting only works by clicking the game in the list some posts before or by selecting your favourite game on the MAGS website. If there are problems with the online voting system please contact me via PM. Thanks.

Anyway you're of course free to post your comments. Maybe you could tell us your thoughts about all entries. Pros and cons of the games. What did you like, what not. In this case it's interesting how you compare the games - if this is possible at all.

vict0r

Oh okay... Didnt know that :) Going to the mags site then :)

mwahahaha

I really liked both Infantry division 1338 and the Family Treasure, but overall I most enjoyed 1338, it was just more original and was well designed and executed.

JuuL

I'm voting for Sinitrena's Lonely Night. The other games were great, most of them looked better - but there's something about this game I just can't ignore. Besides, I think it was the one who followed the rules best (the general in Infantry Division wasn't really retired, was he?... nor do I think he was the main character... and the captain in The Family Treasure didn't look old at all).
Can't write anymore now... I have to go find the music from Lonely Night...

scourge

;D

Hey my guy looked old, didn't you see the hunchback, and i cannot make his hair grey since he's Captain Bloodhook Flamebeard. It's in his family. He's on the 65 year old limit since two day ago was his birthday

;D

Mordalles

hey, the general forgot he was retired.  ;D

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

JuuL

Sorry... maybe that sounded a bit insulting, which was not my intention.

mwahahaha

Quote from: JuuL on Sat 28/01/2006 16:23:42
I'm voting for Sinitrena's Lonely Night. The other games were great, most of them looked better - but there's something about this game I just can't ignore. Besides, I think it was the one who followed the rules best (the general in Infantry Division wasn't really retired, was he?... nor do I think he was the main character... and the captain in The Family Treasure didn't look old at all).

I wonder which didn't... hehehe... :P

And my game's character was retired, the game was just really, really bad.

mwahahaha

Well, at least now I know that I have to put in a little more effort into my game.  Sorry if anyone was offended by how bad it was.  I'll be sure that my next MAGS entry is much, much better. :P

If anyone voted for me, I can safely say that you're verging on criminally insane.

Klaus

So time for voting is over now and once again we face a winner.
At the beginning the votes for two entries counted up in a similar
way but then the wheels of the now second placed entry didn't
turn fast enough to keep in touch. Now we have the winning game:

Captain Bloodhook Flamebeard made the race in the end!
Congratulations to buloght and his game The Family Treasure.

Also many thanks to the other adventure game creators
for a nice start of the MAGS competition in 2006.

scourge

Thanks Klaus :) And thanks for eveyone voting for me ... i didn't prepare a speech ...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk