King's Quest 4 - Updated 1-19-06

Started by Sir Bob, Mon 16/01/2006 19:59:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Bob

Just Some Guys (or JSG) brings you...

King's Quest IV VGA

The Story

Princess Rosella, daughter of Graham and Valanice, travels to the land of Tamir in search of the magic fruit that will ail her dying father and the talisman that will restore the fairy Genesta's power. Along the way, meet the Seven Dwarves, Cupid, the Frog Prince and Pan before your final battle with the evil Lolotte.

Some Screenshots

More Info

Website.

Our team consists of three people, Steve, Morgan, and I.

We are in search of an background/animation artist!

Contact me at sirbob_5@zeldaclassic.com
and Steve at magic_toaster@yahoo.com

Elliott Hird

Yay, yet another remake :D

Seriously, good luck. Screenshots look good.

Sir Bob

Iv4n

Well that's great news to hear! Do you have anything related with this King's Quest IV project - http://www.nancycarterdesign.com/spongefactory/ ? It was looking promising, but it seems that it's no longer developed for a long time. Anyway good luck with your project! Looks like you've done a lot of work within a month.

Fribbi AGDI joker

Just don't make us disapointed like some other Sierra fan game creator has done to us in so many times.Ã,  I wish for you best luck with this game.Ã,  Just one question. Why is Rosella with only one leg in that Rosella animation?

Sir Bob

Quote from: AGS user on Sat 21/01/2006 00:41:34
Just don't make us disapointed like some other Sierra fan game creator has done to us in so many times.  I wish for you best luck with this game.  Just one question. Why is Rosella with only one leg in that Rosella animation?
I have no clue. And we wont dissapoint you!

Darth Mandarb

I've given this several days ...

Please add another screenshot that isn't a title screen.  If you don't have another, you should have waited longer before posting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk