AGS Awards nominations closed

Started by SSH, Tue 17/01/2006 19:29:15

Previous topic - Next topic

SSH

Yes, thanks to the wonderful CJ and the even less wonderful AGA, we now have everything ready to accept your nominations for the AGS Awards and FOREGOs.  Check out the links to category definitions and remember YOU CAN ONLY SUBMIT THE FORM ONCE.

That's important, so I'll say it again. YOU CAN ONLY SUBMIT THE FORM ONCE.

Once all the nominations are in, I'll add em up and annouce the shortlists. Nominations closed at 1530 GMT on 31st January.

That link again:

AGA's Awards page: http://www.americangirlscouts.org/AGSAwards/

N.B. Moved nominations close forward by a few hours... for administrative reasons

m0ds

Awesome, good work SHH! Though I have one little query - I don't suppose the nominations page could be placed into alphabetical order, could it? Personally I'd find it easier to read & select the games I want to choose.

AGA

It will be soon. But not yet.

m0ds

And now it is, spafe! Get voting people!11

SSH

N.B. I spoke to Yahtzee and he said that both 1213 and Adventures in the thingy of wotsit are adventure games. They are also in the games database under this category. Some might disagree with this, but it is certainly true that they cannot be both advneture games and non-adventure games! So, I think they will be disqualified from the non-adventure category. Please PM me if you have any major issues with this.

SSH

Also, nominations now close at 5pm on 31st (see top post). This is so I can run my analysis script and announce them nominees on the 1st Feb.

SSH

DONT FORGET! Get your nominations in or your favourite game won't be in the top few selected for the final vote! 5pm GMT Tuesday nominations close automatically (Thanks CJ) so hurry hurry hurry. If you don't think you've played enough games, just do the FOREGO nominations for forum contributions.

SSH

SSH

Actually, another thing has come up which means that nominations will now close at 3:30pm GMT. You will still be able to submit until 5pm but they will be ignored! SOrry!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk