Instead of improving, how about deimproving?

Started by goldude, Mon 23/01/2006 23:10:36

Previous topic - Next topic

goldude

Tomas

Congratulations on successfully wasting 1861 bytes of Imageshack's web space.

Seriously, what is the point of this post?

goldude

My friend wanted to see the world's worst BG

Nikolas

Brilliant idea!

Reminds me a little of META!

On the topic now:

How do you want it to look. There are so many different way to deimprove it.

Right now it looks like it's been drawn by a child. If this is what you want then ok.
Other suggestions:

1. Same it in a low quality jpg, and back in bmp or pcx. That will fuck the whole picture up.
2. Try photoshop with different filters, with your eyes closed. Of course not with your eyes closed, but maybe with no preview and the main window dark as hell?
3. Your connections between the lines are perfect. Move lines up and down. End them before or after they meet, not right up.
4. Put another colour in. Some dark pink imho!
5. Redraw it with your left hand at the mouse, if you're right handed, or the other way around.

Spoiler
No.5 Works for masturbation also. It feels like having someone else doing it for you Ã, ;D
[close]

goldude

Is this any worse?

Edit:

Nikolas

I wanted it bigger so I can show every detail!
This seems much much worst!
Are we talking about esthetics here? Bad taste? Ugliness?

Neil Dnuma

What's the point of deimproving anyway? If you have too much time on your hands, how about checking out some drawing tutorials instead. There's plenty of links around.

If you want to make the worst game ever, you'll have to beat Dirk's Adventure, and that is nearly impossible.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

If you can convince me of the validity of this thread in a private message I will unlock it.  Stop wasting CJ's valuable bandwidth and our time and post something serious for criticism.  Please.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk