Earl Bobby is looking for his shoes - Talky now -

Started by Le Woltaire, Sat 29/01/2005 18:30:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Woltaire

I just wanted to mention, that I managed to delete all bugs in the game now.

The game has been proofread by Ieremiou.
I also added sound effects and shortcuts for the actions.

A full length sequel to the game will be posted in a week.

So, if somebody is interested in the sequel, this would be a good time to play the game to have the background for the next part, because it is a continuing story...

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I don't understand. Does it mean you deleted all bugs and proofread et all *this game*, Earl Bobby is Looking for his Shoes? And if so, do you plan to upload it? Have you already uploaded it? Does the old link now link to the new and updated version, bug-fixed and proofread? Or is this a reminder to anyone who hadn't downloaded it yet, and are those changes in fact rather old?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Le Woltaire

My post means:
The changes are new and the game is uploaded.
The link is the same.
I got some complains about grammar and spell errors and bugs.
So I corrected them and by the way added the sounds.
But not so important, if nobody cares.......

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I'm about to redownload it, because I want to have up-to-date versions of all my games, so someone cares. :)

Kneel. Now.

Dualnames

Checked your game.
Good. I send you an e-mail about that beta test but never got a reply.
Anyway good job.
I wish I was on those damn credits.
GJ  ;D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Neil Dnuma

I remember this one, and will update too! Loved it, and am very excited about a full length sequel!

BTW I understood your post perfectly.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Oh, I understood it, but I wanted to make sure. Usually these things have an update on the 1st post saying the version the game is at. I wouldn't want to redownload what I already have, and saw no real info on what the uploaded version was. So I asked for clarification.

Kneel. Now.

Le Woltaire

I added voices to the game.

This is meant to be a test, because I would like to add voices to the other Earl Bobby game as well.
I wanted to ask, if someone recognizes a terrible german accent.

INFO:
It's not my real voice.
I made many strange things with my nose, ears and the micro to manipulate it.

sthomannch

Nice addition!
There is only a slight accent (I think you would say "ein helles A"). But it is a perfect match for Bobby. It was also good to play with the nose and other, hmm: items when recording the voices. I had a good laugh.

BTW I thought you were Italian?

Le Woltaire

Quote from: sthomannch on Wed 28/02/2007 15:15:10

BTW I thought you were Italian?

I am so.
But I come from the very north of Italy where German is quite common as well.
But I can speak English with a slight Italian accent too.
Just have to switch my brain a bit.

Alla

Quote from: HillBilly on Sun 30/01/2005 10:49:42
Hahaha. I love this game!Ã,  :D

Great work!
Sir,i refuse to play many games,cose my F5 didnt work as Save and so on games. And so yr Game.Any way to correct it?plz reply kindly.thanks :) :) :)

Le Woltaire

Quote from: Alla on Sat 03/03/2007 12:04:08
Sir,i refuse to play many games,cose my F5 didnt work as Save and so on games. And so yr Game.Any way to correct it?plz reply kindly.thanks :) :) :)

Er...

I didn't get exactly what you want me to do...
Do you tell me, that you have a broken F5 key on your keyboard and want me to release a special edition of the game, that uses another key to save it?

Or...

Do you tell me that there is a bug and my whole save system doesn't work for you and maybe others.

Didn't understand exactly...

HillBilly

Quote from: Alla on Sat 03/03/2007 12:04:08
Quote from: HillBilly on Sun 30/01/2005 10:49:42
Hahaha. I love this game!  :D

Great work!

Why did you quote me and typed this in?

Alla

Sorry to disterb you,i dont really know the problem.i just know my bord is new..may be its blocked somewhere? sorry...thanks,very kind of you. :)

Le Woltaire

Well you didn't disturb me in any way...
I just didn't get what you want exactly...

So you have a problem with your "new" keyboard and the F5 key?

I could easily transfer the saving process to another key, but I don't know if it makes sense for a game that is so short.

Basically you shouldn't need any saving in this game because there are just a few puzzles to be solved...

I suggest that you take a look at the walkthrough for the game, that I released on my side if you get really stuck and can't save your game for some reason.

Hope you're having fun with whatever you're doing...

Alla

Thanks dear,i found where i was in troble,..my key bord a bit sofisticated,i found somewhere above calld O FFICE.I PRESSED IT AND F5STARTTO WORK..MY gOD IT TOK ME TIIIME TO GET THE POINT.
But..where is WT? I SHOOT MANY TIMES on window and stucked..in yr site i have seen only WT to second game..lookig 4bolls.thanks any way :) :) :)

Alla

Thanks LE,everything under control now.Nice Game..take care. :) :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk