http://www.americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/files/ADWM2C.zip
http://www.americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/files/ADWM3C.zip

Screenshots are at
http://www.adwm.8m.com

You will have to make a folder...
wherever
and put all these files
into one folder... once all of them are there, click on the
adwm.exe file and everything should work.

Sorry it had to be three files but I just couldn't get it any lower
and get it in on the AGS 25 mg maximum.

I hope you don't have problems.

I uploaded it myself and it seems to work fine.

I finished my first AGS game!Ã,  I am sooooo happy.

Steve
Life is a banquet and most poor sonsofbitches are starving to death

Helli78

hi,

1) on the mainpage you'd posted wrong a link. the "one and only" download-link points to all THREE files...

2) the game looks interesting. great GFX (okay, there had been  "real-life" photos taken to make the game), great Sfx (funny sound...), gameplay good/normal...

mags_don

seems like a nice game so far ;D..but i think i have a bug or found one...after i talked to the man by the fire, the game froze on me..had to start over. :(

theatrx

Did you give him something to eat?

mwahahaha

Quote from: theatrx on Sat 28/01/2006 03:56:09
I'll bet you had left "display next message after this one selected on the last message in the conversation.  Having given him something to eat or not is irrelevent to the bug.

Peter Bear

Hi, I've played a little your game ( after figuring out how to download it :p )

I couldn't play it long, as I encountered a bug + The walkcycle drives me crazy.

bug : while returning to the flashing tree, after beeing with the "under mushrooms" tree, you get stuck in the air, on the left side. And cant move or do anything more.

here is a screenshot.

the walkcycle : this is really too slow, then : boring
even more, when you are far away, this takes times to move on the screen.
BTW, did anyone notice the ass twisting of the main character while moving to a upper position ? I liked this one ;) but that was overall too slow ...

So I didnt play it long and far, as I got stuck there.

Not much time for gaming neither creating, but keeping an eye on everything :)

theatrx

Quote from: mwahahaha on Sat 28/01/2006 09:16:06
Quote from: theatrx on Sat 28/01/2006 03:56:09
I'll bet you had left "display next message after this one selected on the last message in the conversation.Ã,  Having given him something to eat or not is irrelevent to the bug.

After what message did it freeze?Ã,  Was it after you asked about the boat? Or before?

mags_don

it froze after i asked about the boat and he had said to go use it. also, i had the same bug when i restarted over with the tree area, getting stuck "up" in the air..like i said before, seems like a nice game i just havent gotten far yet!!

theatrx

I have to upload the game again but I'm waiting to find out how to do this.Ã,  I fixed the tree thing.Ã,  I was 1 degree off and it threw him into the air.Ã,  Live and learn.

I think I fixed the campfire too

Here are the new links

http://www.americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/files/ADWM1C.zip
http://www.americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/files/ADWM2C.zip
http://www.americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/files/ADWM3C.zip

I also made him walk faster

mags_don

ok..stuck again! in the living room of the house where the fire place is..i dont see my guy, and i cant get out of there!! am i doing something wrong..i cant exit the room!this was with the new version by the way..koodo's to speeding him up!

theatrx

Damn!Ã,  You shouldn't be stuck in that room... It's late... very late... I'll look at it tomorrow... You are good to tell me. Promise!Ã,  I'll fix it

Does he move at all?Ã,  If he does... move to the left... It will take you to the bedroom.Ã,  Sorry if this is a mess for you.

jane

I had the same problem - can't see myself, or get out of the room with the fireplace. 

Sean

Chances are he's ticked 'Hide Player Character' by accident. If that is the case shouldn't be too long before he uploads a fixed version.

Game looks pretty good but the graphics aren't for my taste.  :-\

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

If he does fix it, I sure as heck hope he'll use patches this time. ~50mbs is NOT a download I want to repeat often, I much prefer a -3mb download. :P
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

theatrx

I got the patch maker.  It wasn't at the link you posted and YES I'll use a patch.

mags_don

getting through this game..just a few little snags along the way. good improvement when you are close to a new room, it says..new room! need that in this game..also, i PM'd you that somehow when you go into the fireplace room, the 'body' doesnt show up(in the third download)..i think i figured that out..when you use the walk icon on the steps..just let the guy walk up the steps without using the USE icon..at least i think thats what is doing it..um..cant seem to find a certain area..the treasure room? can not at all get there..im cheating and using your hints.. ;D
Ã,  finally got to the treasure room!! was hard to do..had to get the riiiiiiight spot..also, after the game crashed with an error when i gave
Spoiler
grail to jesus and went to the left..crashed.. right here.
[close]
and it said.
Error:load_room!unable to load room file.'room 153.crm' Make sure that you saved room to correct folder.(it should be in your games sub folder of AGS Directory) Also, check the player character starting room is set correctly..

theatrx

To everyone that's muddled through my first attempt at a game... Thank you.Ã,  I still can't figure out why it worked so well on my computer... even using the exe file and it has bugs on other peoples computers... Oh well... live and learn... I'm working on a new patch to fix all the new problems... the correct version to this date is the 'C' version.Ã,  The others are buggy as hell.Ã,  Steve

Uku

grapics dont fit together, so it doesnt atract me do download.
PS!sorry for my english.

Hammerite

^^ GRAPHICS WHORE!!! ^^
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

lakerz

Hi, I just finished the game as well.  Great first effort!  My only complaint would be that some of the exits to new rooms were rather hard to figure out.  I also got the same bug that mags_don pointed out about the game crashing near the end.

Also,

Spoiler
Where does one find the coffee shop?  Jesus mentions it when you give him the holy grail, but I don't see any stairs like the hint guide mentions.  Walking to the left crashes the game, and walking to the right puts me back into the room with Isis.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk