Erytheia: La Venganza de Gerion

Started by , Sun 29/01/2006 18:21:04

Previous topic - Next topic

pixel80

Erytheia: La venganza de Gerión, is the name of my first adventure game in production
It's in Spanish Language only

Year 1100 b.C.
The Heraclidas warrriors defeat to Geriontes in a incredible battle and conquest the place of Gadir (Erytheia), the surrended was massacred and the King Gerión was buried under the mythical Drago tree.
This history was writed in the legend instead of History books and 3000 years later, Guillermo Tiano, a Fine Arts student is ready to reveal the mistery of its city and the ancient colonists.

the Santa Cruz Church catacumb

the Alameda place in Cádiz (real scenary)

and...

I use AGS 2.61 and 640x480 resolution

you can visit www.pixel80.com (in spanish) for more info

I use and visit this forum a long time ago but i dont post anything until now
Well, it is my first post, and i am spanish, sorry my poor english

Hammerite

will it be translated??
screenshots look graet.
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

AlbinoPanther

* LJUBI screamed filled with joy and went into the hibernation to wait completition of this game[/b]

ManicMatt

Excellent graphics!

Please consider a translation!

pixel80

a translation?

now i am working in spanish version and if the game hit on my family, friends and Cádiz citizens then i think about that

i am glad about you like it. thanks a lot.

vict0r

Quote from: pixel80 on Sun 29/01/2006 21:17:49
now i am working in spanish version and if the game hit on my family, friends and Cádiz citizens then i think about that

Why?

Nikolas

Judging from what we're saying here you should translate it. And I'm pretty sure that there is a Spanish speaking member here who would be willing to translete it for you.

I mean it just looks great. And although some of us might be able to play the game, it would be a shame for the other thousands (!!!!) of people who would miss it. And don't laught at the 1000s. There are games with 20,000 downloads. And it's in English.

but anyway do finish the game and the translation will come hopefully...

Just let me repeat what I and the others said. IT LOOKS GREAT!

Rd27

Now this looks absolutely great, amazing graphics!

I really hope that you make translate.

JRock

Amazing graphics!!!  Makes mine look like fingerpaint!  Good job!!!  Keep up the good work!!!!   ;)

scourge

Really great graphics, so professional! Goodluck, I really hope you consider a english version!  ;D

i k a r i

Great graphics!...hope the game is as good as the gfx.
I'm really looking forward to this one!
I can help you translate it if you decide to do it!..

Terminalo pronto por favor =P
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Mordalles

looks awesome! you should definitely translate this to english. see, ikari said he will do it! no you dont have an excuse.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Cirtheru

Great looking!! I like to see how you use andalusian legends to make the story (it's almost a spanish version of Indiana Jones).

Interesting plot and amazing graphics.. keep working on it!

Alun

Does look interesting.  As far as the translation goes, though, I'd recommend you get a native English speaker to translate for you, or at least to help with or double-check the translations.  A translation done wholly by a non-native speaker probably won't sound quite as natural; unless he's very good with languages, a non-native speaker won't have the same feel for the flow of the language and what wordings sound right.  I might be able to help with the translation myself when the time comes, but I don't know that I can promise anything; depends how busy I am at the time...

Should be an interesting game, though regardless.  (I've actually been to Cádiz, too, so that makes it especially interesting for me.  Though I really didn't spend much time there...I lived for six months in Chiclana de la Frontera, which is pretty close to Cádiz, but I spent very little time in Cádiz itself...)

Soup - The Comic Strip
http://www.soupcomic.com
Gods, heroes, monsters, and soup

big brother

Wow...it's the LEC Indiana Jones sprite!
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk