NEED HELP WITH GAME

Started by Steel Drummer, Mon 30/01/2006 16:40:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Drummer

Hello, I am pretty good at using AGS (I figured out how to do some scripting and stuff) but was wondering if someone would help me with either a fantasy-style game (I have the storyline, go to www.freewebs.com/yodaman22222 to see what it's about), a game based on the movie "Napoleon Dynamite", or and Indiana Jones game. I am okay at drawing sprites (average at drawing characters), and was wondering if someone would help do some sprites and/or backgrounds, be aware that this is just for personal enjoyment and  I probably won't pay you to do this.
I'm composing the music for this game:

Ishmael

I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Darth Mandarb

I'll do all the graphics.

The backgrounds, sprites, and animations.

I should have them done tomorrow, I'll contact you then.

Then we can sell the copyrighted material and you can pay me .05 % of the profits.

Normally I wouldn't do this ... but since we've seen all your other work, I'm willing to give it a go!

Squinky

I THINK DARTH WOULD BE A GOOD ONE TO CONTACT FOR THIS, HE IS VERY TALENTED AND FRIENDLY. I WOULD HELP YOU BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TYPE PROPERLY ON THE FORUMS...

Nikolas

BEFORE SOMEONE WILL LOCK THIS THREAD, i WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT MY REAL NAME IS 1111111111111111111 AND NOT nIKOLAS.

*Shit I forgot the caps on!*

Pumaman

Please stop posting new threads asking for pretty much the same thing.

Make a game on your own so that you have something to show. Once you've done that, you can say to people "look, here's a game I made, this proves that I can dedicate myself to completing something -- will you help me out with my new game?".

Until then, you're unlikely to get any assistance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk