Mordy 2: The Mirror of Truth

Started by Mordalles, Tue 31/01/2006 19:25:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordalles

Finally, after 4 months:

Mordy has found his way off planet Xen, to again find himself on another strange planet. Help Mordy find a way off this planet, one which will hopefully take him home.

(138MB)
DOWNLOAD PAGE.

Features:

- Original music made just for the game. 18+ songs.
- 640x400 resulotion with 32 bit colours.
- 3D pre-rendered characters and backgrounds.
- 2 Different endings (one of which has his own two sub endings)
- One secret locations (not that hard to find)
- No more eating mushrooms.
- A mixture of Inventory-based, Dialogue-based and Myst-like puzzles.
- Meet over 24 characters.
- Visit around 21 Unique Locations.
- Play golf, do some archery, have a nice duel.
- Easy Interface with shortcuts
- No more eating mushrooms (have I mentioned that before?)
- Missychelle is in the game  ;D

Screenshots:

I'm sure there is some bug somewhere the beta-testers have missed, so sorry in advance for the inconveniance.  ;D

hope you guys dont find it too disappointing, and comments and critique welcome.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

MissyChelle

WOOWHOOO!!! I'm gonna play it right now! Looks awesome!  ;D
~*MissyChelle*~

i k a r i

So you released it after all!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

I'll play it as soon as I get home (yaaaaaaay!!)

congratulations.
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

scourge

I did a small bit of beta-testing, played it through twice. It is an awesome game, Mordy! The graphics rock, the interface is beautiful and that is the best music i have heard in an amateur game! Fullstop.

Nikolas

YEAH! more comments to come, but from inside information this game rocks as hell!

Yeah!

scourge

Quote from: Nikolas on Tue 31/01/2006 20:00:02
YEAH! more comments to come, but from inside information this game rocks as hell!

Yeah!

Yes it does! Yeah!

Stefano

Oh! I think I'll cry!  ;D ;D

EDIT: Jesus! 130Mb!?!?!?!
Trying to make my first AGS game.

Wretched

Can't wait to play this, only 27hrs 43 mins remaining ...

ManicMatt

That's one hell of a surprise! A highly anticipated AGS game has actually been finished!

(If any games that came out in the past few months were highly anticipated, my apologies as I was not around then to know that)

Downloading now.... gotta wait 17 minutes!

COME ON DOWNLOAD ALREADY ARGHHHH!!!!!

Mozesh

Wow really nice Mordalles, I love the graphics, great puzzles so far and great humour as well.
To bad I already voted for the awards because Mordy 2 would be high up in my list!

Mordalles

thanks guys. sorry for the long download.  ;)

ManicMatt

I just had a quick go on it before going bed, and I have to say if you have to wait an hour to download it, then do it! This game rocks hard!  :D

I've only played five minutes of it and I don't want to stop playing! But I gotta get up early in the morning... :(

linus

Haven't played it yet (I'm downloading it at the moment), but the screenshots look awesome and the first part was one of my favorite AGS games. I'm glad you didn't get yourself discouraged after all. :)

AlbinoPanther

YAY Mordalles you did finish it  ;D
Now wait few days for our comments.

And you are a real AGSer the one who make games ( great games ) not like few others who talk a lot without makeing games.

Once again see you in a few days

note: if Buloght said that your game rocks than it realy ROCKS :=

LD[/b]

Khris

This is really great and especially very funny! The dialogues are so hilarious :D

Mordy's sideview walkcycle totally reminds me of another game using a very similar one but I can't remember its name for the sake of my own life!! Tell me which one, please, somebody :P

Khris

maybe not :) I'm talking about the movement of the limbs and the head, not the character's appearance.

i k a r i

khrismuc maybe you mean Laverne?

---

Mordy I'm loving the game so far, is just great, great graphics too...and great dialogues..I've just found the secret location =P
I wonder why you didn't want to release it...
anyway..I'll keep on playing..
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Khris

Don't wanna get too OT here, but this starts driving me mad ;D The walkcycle isn't just similar but exactly the same (smooth animation, head tilted back slightly). The resemblance is so high that I suspect Mordalles has done the other walkcycle, too.

Mordalles

Quote from: khrismuc on Tue 31/01/2006 23:43:55
Mordy's sideview walkcycle totally reminds me of another game using a very similar one but I can't remember its name for the sake of my own life!! Tell me which one, please, somebody :P

the neverhood - clayman?

thanks for the comments, guys!

LJubi, did u read the readme, and did u see a familar name? u too nikolas.  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk