What Linus Bruckman Sees When His Eyes Are Closed

Started by Vince Twelve, Sat 25/11/2006 09:01:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Vince Twelve

When you finish the bottom for the first time, there should be a little message just before the credits start saying  "You've unlocked the English subtitles" on the top half of the screen.  Then, when you start a new game, it has subtitles, so yes, this is expected behavior.  You must've just missed the unlock message.  :P

lakerz

Sorry to be bumping an older thread, but I just finished playing the game and *finally* got to the proper ending.  Heh, I wasn't sure I was going to make it until I figured out a simple trick which made everything in the puzzle just click in my head.  It was a beautiful feeling.  So kudos to all involved in the project as it was incredibly unique and mesmerizing!  I really liked the music in the top half of the game as it merged just so with the bottom half music.  Plus, the way the endings merged together to give away the game's last secret was excellent.  This was a great game that I'm very happy I spent 6 hours of my life experiencing.

Vince Twelve

Thanks Lakerz!  Welcome to the Hall of Completion!  I'm glad you enjoyed working out the puzzle.

And yeah, wasn't that music great!

While this thread is up here, I'll take a quick moment to ask anyone who enjoyed the game to roll over to the Indie Game Showcase and vote for Linus.  About a month or so ago, this woman running the showcase emailed me and asked me to submit my game, so I did.  I noticed another one of my favorite AGS games, Gesundheit! is up there too!  Plus a lot of other fun games.  So, if you enjoyed Linus, do me a favor and vote!

lakerz

Thank you for linking that site!  I voted for Linus Bruckman and found a few other games listed there that piqued my interest like "The Antique Chronicles".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk