Tomb of the Moon (OROW3 entry)

Started by Ishmael, Wed 08/02/2006 11:52:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Ishmael

I started this thread a bit late, but I started it, anyhow.

Tomb of the Moon

Entry (and winner of public vote ¬¬) of the third OROW competition.

Download here - 3mb (The zip contains the game as it was entered to the OROW competition. Only the readme has been modified since.)

A short game about an adventurer and archeologist, Adrian Ford, in the search of the Tomb of the Moon. Or rather, what happens once he has found it.

Yours truly is responsible of the story, the music, the scripting and design. Pablo is responsible for the graphics.

Thank you.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Mordalles

great game! congrats guys. 3/3 cups. ;D (and you guys deserved the scripting, since unlike certain other games, the gameplay wasn't awful.   :-\oops)

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Joyce

Good game, enjoyed playing it. Are you guys planning on making it any longer? I had just got into it when it was over :(

Ishmael

Quote from: Joyce on Wed 08/02/2006 20:48:33
Are you guys planning on making it any longer?

I don't know. Maybe. Time will tell :)

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Saberteeth

Yea it would be really cool if you made a sequel or an extenion.

whatever

Ishmael

Saberteeth

Noup, I tried the link and it works perfectly. Whatever, get a faster internet connection  ;).

CosmoQueen

BRAVO!! I can see why you won!

I hope too see more from you soon!!
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

Peder 🚀

scourge

I played this, great job guys. You two must make a fuller game please, you've got the skills  ;D

Ishmael

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk