I've made a game: Frasse and the Peas of Kejick

Started by Trumgottist, Thu 09/02/2006 12:38:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Trumgottist

Hi, all!

Those of you that visit other adventure game forums may have noticed already, but I figured I'd let the rest of you know, too. My game is finally finished!

Frasse and the Peas of Kejick is a cute and humorous game. I've tried to be original, so it's not yet another Monkey Island clone (even though it certainly has its share of references to other games and movies). People have said that they liked it, and some even liked it a lot.Ã,  :D

I hope you'll enjoy it. Let me know what you think!

Rikard

Nikolas

Why not post in the finished games forum?

Unless it's not made with AGs, in which case, I"m not sure that you can or can't post there.

Either way, downloading right now! Await a second post later on...

Trumgottist

You answered you own question. I use SLUDGE.

Nikolas

Animation is fine. Dialogues fine, graphs and music fine.

One thing though: Couldn't there be a way to click away dialogues and cutscenes. As it is it takes a lot of time to just wait... Even the contorled speed of the dialogues does not help a lot... Just that for now... More to come...

Trumgottist

There is a way to click away dialogue: Use your right mouse button. (Or space or full stop on your keyboard, if you prefer that.)

Nikolas

The Inquisitive Stranger

I'm one of those people who liked it a lot.
Actually, I HAVE worked on a couple of finished games. They just weren't made in AGS.

Daniël Brooks

Quote from: Nikolas on Thu 09/02/2006 13:31:42
One thing though: Couldn't there be a way to click away dialogues and cutscenes. As it is it takes a lot of time to just wait... Even the contorled speed of the dialogues does not help a lot... Just that for now... More to come...

*cough cough readme.rtf cough!!!*

Anyways, I found it to be a highly enjoyable game :)

Joyce

This was an excellent game, I thoroughly enjoyed playing it, the remarks that the two characters said and the things they did made me chuckle. I would love to see you make more games.
Great work!!!!

Trumgottist

edmundito

Downloading...

I think that, really, with Mr. Trumgottist and Miss Squinky (and sometimes Erwin Br) hanging around this community, it almost doesn't make sense why everything is controlled by AGS. It should almost seem like AGS should be its own thing with technical support and website, and the games pages and forum coummunity should be on their own place that supports AGS and SLUDGE and whoever wants to join in! Even if Lord Pumaman likes handling all the weight.

Yes, I have a dream... that we will one day live in a community where games will not be shadowed by its engine but promoted by the content of their character! (yep, I borrowed that sentence from someone else.)
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

scourge

so it's not yet another Monkey Island clone

Are all games made these days monkey island clones??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk