Spooks

Started by TassieDevil, Tue 14/02/2006 20:45:46

Previous topic - Next topic

TassieDevil

Does anyone know what to do with the note at the scary-go-round?

Cute game; just started it.

Later...
Just had another go... I was thrown off what "Thrice" meant :(
Sorted it out!

Venus

Quote from: TassieDevil on Tue 14/02/2006 20:45:46
Does anyone know what to do with the note at the scary-go-round?

Sure, you have to figure it out!  ;)
Seriously now, try to solve it yourself. You've just started and it's so much more satisfactory to solve it on your own. If you can't figure it out now, come back to it later and explore the rest of the game instead. There is much to see and to do. Don't just give up so easily without really trying.

i k a r i

If you don't want to think or try a bit harder here is the solution..
Spoiler
6, 2, 1, 5, 4
[close]

I've just finished the game  ;D
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

ness

I'm going around in circles here

Spoiler
i can't get the book from the house, think i need something to cut rope to distract her?, i have the lense and put the egg in the right place but haven't found something to carry the lense with.
[close]
Take the road less travelled.... you won't meet so many idiots on the way.

Erenan

Hint 1:
Spoiler
Think about what you might need that lens for.
[close]

Hint 2:
Spoiler
Look around in the same area where you placed the egg.
[close]

Solution:
Spoiler
Put it in the branches that look like claws by the ash shop and the lamppost.
[close]
The Bunker

marlamoe

Just finished the game.Ã,  I really got into this one.Ã,  At first I was walking in circles, but finally got on a roll and the answers came much easier.Ã,  Great job!!Ã,  I hope to see more from you in the future.

jane

Totally agree............brilliant game and look forward to more of your work!

Momo

Hi there,

Started this brilliant game about an hour ago..

But now I'm really stuck with getting the book.

I think i habe to cut the rope somehow but I have no idea what to do ???

Any hints from those who have alrady finished???

You are all better than me ;D

jane

Spoiler
have you given back the items you have found?  You can't cut the rope - you need to find some other way to break the rope - perhaps something hot ;)[\hide]
[close]

i k a r i

Quote from: Momo on Wed 15/02/2006 17:07:30
Hi there,

Started this brilliant game about an hour ago..

But now I'm really stuck with getting the book.

I think i habe to cut the rope somehow but I have no idea what to do ???

Any hints from those who have alrady finished???

You are all better than me ;D

Spoiler
If you can't cut it... burn it
[close]
:)

EDIT: oops we posted at the same time =/
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

The Ivy

Hey, thanks for the encouragement guys!  Some of the puzzles involve tricky thinking, I'm glad so many of you seem to be enjoying them.  :)

Artphreak

I need some help please...

Spoiler
I've given the demon his spawn and I know about the tunnel in the fountain but i dont know what to do next-in my inventory i have the lit candle, the book from the inhabited house, the muffins stuck to the pan, the contact lens, the goldfish, and bones...what do i do now?
[close]
"Art is when I get up in the morning, but my definition ends there...you know it doesn't seem fair, I spend my whole life creating something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

i k a r i

Artphreak

HINT I
Spoiler
I remember someone saying something about the secret of happiness
[close]

HINT II
Spoiler
He can make you fly
[close]
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Artphreak

Thanks  i k a r i ...I finished the game now, awesome! Great game Ivy!! ;D
"Art is when I get up in the morning, but my definition ends there...you know it doesn't seem fair, I spend my whole life creating something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Joyce

Okay I seem to be totally brain dead in this one. I have been wandering around for ages. This is what I have got and done
Spoiler
lights, unlit candle, goldfish, bones. I have been up in the balloon and know there is a panel in the fountain but don't know how to get to it,  put the egg in the nest, figured out what the numbers are on the roundabout but when those 3 dragons come up have no idea what to do with them. I can't find the lens for the seer. Talked to the orb thing and know that he needs something to focus on. I have talked to everybody. Reading the hints I see that I have to light the candle - don't know how to do that.  What the heck am I doing wrong or is there an area I haven't been that I am missing.
[close]

TassieDevil

Quote from: Joyce on Wed 15/02/2006 21:21:46
Okay I seem to be totally brain dead in this one.
Spoiler
The numbers got me too for a little while... The 3 dragons have 6 eyes, punch the eyes in the order of the numbers, 6 is the furthest to the right
[close]

Loved that game - well done!

Fisher

Joyce,

Spoiler
It seems as if you've 'missed' one location. When at the merry-go-round, go NORTH.......there's someone you may wish to talk to. Also, the dragon's eyes (number order) was posted in an earlier post. Let me know if you want me to offer more on this! In order to light the candle, you will need to talk to a couple of 'policemen'...... after this, you will be able to light your candle.....
[close]

You're not too far behind me..... MY brain's not workin' too well either! HA!

The Ivy

Quote from: Fisher on Wed 15/02/2006 21:46:19
Joyce,

Spoiler
It seems as if you've 'missed' one location. When at the merry-go-round, go NORTH.......there's someone you may wish to talk to.
[close]
Spoiler
Actually, she said she'd already put the egg in place, it just sounds like a Scary-Go-Round problem.  Hopefully the hints above will help you out; after that, more things should fall into place.
[close]

Fisher

That's true, Ivy, thanks for catchin' that!

Okay.... it's my turn......I'm at a stand-still, I have:
Spoiler
fish, bones, lights, lens, demon, lit candle, book, keys, ash. I need to find water (not fountain) and still haven't figured out how to open the hatch in fountain.
[close]

I'm SURE it's something really easy that I'm missing......it usually is!!

Venus

Quote from: Fisher on Wed 15/02/2006 21:56:53
That's true, Ivy, thanks for catchin' that!

Okay.... it's my turn......I'm at a stand-still, I have:
Spoiler
fish, bones, lights, lens, demon, lit candle, book, keys, ash. I need to find water (not fountain) and still haven't figured out how to open the hatch in fountain.
[close]

I'm SURE it's something really easy that I'm missing......it usually is!!

Spoiler
Well, you have a couple of things in your inventory that are not useful to you, but maybe to others... Don't worry about the hatch and the water yet. You first need to get more information.
[close]

Joyce

Spoiler
yep after I had punched those dragon's eyes in the right order I got a lot further. I am on a roll now (hopefully)
[close]

Fisher

Thanks, Venus...... Just finished the game.

This was really good! Great job! Lookin' forward to more from The Ivy!

I must be totally blind cos I'm struggling to find the candle. Thought I'd been everywhere. What have I missed?

Fisher

Hey 'Guest'....

Spoiler
Look inside the 'Inhabited House' (or whatever it's called, lol)...... you won't 'see' it at first but you can make the candle come to you.... you DID talk to the lady, didn't you?
[close]

Joyce

Finished, that was a great game, looking forward to more. 

Rosie

WHAT A GREAT GAME.  REALLY ENJOYED PLAYING IT.
THANK YOU

ness

Wow. I just finished it too. What a fantastic game. Great script, great art, great ideas, puzzles were excellent, sorry can't comment on the music as I don't have the sound turned on. I was really impressed.
Take the road less travelled.... you won't meet so many idiots on the way.

Tina

I am brain dead i like the game i have used the egg and put the lens in the tree and talked to everyone about 10 times i have the candle but completely stuck can anyone give me a hint of what to do next please!

jane

[have you returned the lens? has the egg hatched? If so have you given the contents to anyone and released the fallen angel?]

Momo

Uhh, i'm stuck again...

Does anybody know how to release the angel?

And where have you found the ash????

Momo

Don't worry,
just figured it out ;D

Kediri

I've just finished this amazing game. It was fantastic, the scary-go-round puzzle was a little hard and I resorted to a hint from here, to finish it.  ;)

jonqueztor

Ok I am extremely dumb, sorry. Heres my situation.

Ive already helped and gotten all the information from everyone and now I'm clueless as to how to get to the hatch in the fountain. All i have is the fish, the bones, the book, and the lit candle. What do i do next???

Vince Twelve

Listen to the seer's prophecy again and then look around the carnage-val and see if you can find anything that might have been mentioned.

ggp

Jonqueztor;
You haven't got everything you need yet;
Spoiler
Theres some more objects you should have by now....try looking outside the Museum. Also have you helped the Fallen Angel with her wish yet ?
[close]

lspace

I'm stuck at the very end.  I've completed all the tasks except the fountain but don't know what to do next.  I have in my inventory, ash, book, lit candle, fish, lights and bones.  The seer has re-opened but is of little help.  What do I do next?  Help!

marlamoe

Spoiler
bribe the police with one of your inventory items
[close]

Quote from: lspace on Fri 17/02/2006 18:22:44
I'm stuck at the very end.Ã,  I've completed all the tasks except the fountain but don't know what to do next.Ã,  I have in my inventory, ash, book, lit candle, fish, lights and bones.Ã,  The seer has re-opened but is of little help.Ã,  What do I do next?Ã,  Help!

lspace

I spoke with the police earlier but now they are no longer in front of the darts booth/ghoster coaster.  I've searched all thru the game world and can't find them anywhere.  Where are they?

Joyce

Ispace

Trying to figure what you have not done.
Spoiler
Have you given the muffins to the man with the balloon and helped the angel to fly?
[close]

lspace

Joyce, I've done all that.Ã,  I believe all the tasks are done except the fountain but obviously I'm missing something.  The only inventory items I haven't used are the lights, the ash and the fish.

Joyce

Hmmmm
Spoiler
When the seer let you look into the crystal ball you should have seen the crown toppling down etc. If you have done all the other tasks like giving the keys to the angel so that she can use air balloon, when you go back to the fountain, it should say now I know what to do, then the policemen should show up. I just can't think of what you haven't done.
[close]

The Ivy

Spoiler
Maybe there's something you haven't read yet.  Something...book-like...
[close]

lspace

Joyce, When I speak to the Seer he says his myopia is mended.  When I look at the crystal ball the response is something about it being better in a bowling alley.  At the fountain, it says I need more information about the tunnel.  Yes, I have given the keys to the angel, hatched the spawnling and given it to its father. 

The Ivey, I have read the book I have in inventory, Chapters 1 & 11.  Is there another book I should read?

I think I have to get the Seer to let me look into the crystal ball and I don't know how to do that.

Venus

Quote from: lspace on Fri 17/02/2006 21:30:17
Joyce, When I speak to the Seer he says his myopia is mended.  When I look at the crystal ball the response is something about it being better in a bowling alley.  At the fountain, it says I need more information about the tunnel.  Yes, I have given the keys to the angel, hatched the spawnling and given it to its father. 

The Ivey, I have read the book I have in inventory, Chapters 1 & 11.  Is there another book I should read?

I think I have to get the Seer to let me look into the crystal ball and I don't know how to do that.

Spoiler
Did you talk to him? Did you solve his little problem?
[close]

piperhcombs

Quote from: Venus on Fri 17/02/2006 23:25:55
Quote from: lspace on Fri 17/02/2006 21:30:17

Spoiler
Did you talk to him? Did you solve his little problem?
[close]

If she said his Myopia (nearsightedness) is mended, she did help him.
Spoiler
Have you tried approaching the fountain yet? Do the policemen appear? Did you talk to the demon at the front gate? Has he given you any info about a tunnel of some sort? 
[close]
:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

Erenan

Quote from: piperhcombs on Fri 17/02/2006 23:56:47If she said his Myopia (nearsightedness) is mended, she did help him.

Not true. The seer says that after waking up from his nap or whatever it was. He's still got a problem, I think.

Spoiler
The seer lost something. You need to help him find it.
[close]
The Bunker

Vince Twelve

Spoiler
listen to his little bit about his myopia being miraculously mended again...  he's lying.  You haven't helped him.  Did you perhaps leave something of his lying about somewhere in the carnageval?
[close]

lspace

Thanks Vince Twelve,  That was the little nudge I needed.  Now on to finish the game.  And thank you to everyone for the hints.

i k a r i

lspace

Spoiler
Make the crown fall somehow
[close]
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Alun

ikari, you're getting ahead of things.  He's not to that point yet; let him follow Vince Twelve's hint first and don't confuse him with hints about things he hasn't quite gotten to yet.  ;)

[EDIT: Well, of course he may have gotten to that point on his own since his last post, but what I meant was that he hadn't gotten to that point yet at the time he posted, and that hint had no bearing on the situation he was posting about.  If he needs help when he gets to that point, I'm sure he'll post again. ;) ]

Soup - The Comic Strip
http://www.soupcomic.com
Gods, heroes, monsters, and soup

lspace

I finished the game!  And just for the record, I'm a she.    :)

And once again, thank you everybody.

i k a r i

I don't know why I posted that..I was asleep  :-*
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Alun

Quote from: lspace on Sat 18/02/2006 15:50:51
I finished the game!  And just for the record, I'm a she.    :)

Sorry...that possibility actually did occur to me when I was posting, and I considered trying to avoid any gendered pronouns, but that was awkward enough that I decided to just play the odds and gamble that you were probably male.  Apparently, I lost.

Putting your gender in your profile might help people avoid this mistake in the future, though.  ;)

Soup - The Comic Strip

The Ivy

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sat 18/02/2006 00:21:49
Spoiler
listen to his little bit about his myopia being miraculously mended again...Ã,  he's lying.Ã,  You haven't helped him.Ã,  Did you perhaps leave something of his lying about somewhere in the carnageval?
[close]

Well done, Vince...I think you know this game better than I do. :P

Wisefool

I'm stuck underwater...

Spoiler
I have a plank wedged under the rock and a jug, I think I need to knock loose the spike or get under the bowl but I have no idea how, not even a clue!
[close]

The Ivy

Quote from: Wisefool on Sun 19/02/2006 21:21:57
I'm stuck underwater...
Spoiler
I have a plank wedged under the rock and a jug, I think I need to knock loose the spike or get under the bowl but I have no idea how, not even a clue!
[close]

Spoiler
Try having a closer look at that jug.
[close]

Superabound

Where and how do i get the book? No matter where i click the bookshelf in the house, she refuses to do anything.

Afflict

The book;
Spoiler
You find the book in the shelf but you must first destract the women in the place look at other hints.
[close]

Superabound

If you mean making the chandelier fall, ive already done that. I have everything except the book, which i apparently need to trigger the police showing up at the fountain.

The Ivy

Spoiler
Hey, sorry about that.Ã,  It could just be a pixel hunting problem; I know it's tough to tell where exactly the hotspot on the hand cursor is.Ã,  Clicking angrily on and around the book might help.Ã,  Also, it could be that you have no reason to get the book yet.Ã,  Has one of the other characters mentioned it?
[close]

Superabound

Yes, i cant remember if it was the Fallen Angel or the Demon at the gate though, but ive already given both of them the items they wanted. I really hope i havent accidentally triggered some impassible bug  :-\

Superabound

Sorry, you were right, it was a pixel-hunting problem. It was basically an issue of me having to click across the bookcase pixel by pixel until she went and got he book.

It probably should have been made so that she goes and gets it no matter where you click the bookcase, but hey, so far its the only flaw ive encountered in the game, and the game is awesome.

The Ivy

Spoiler
Well, the book she needs is actually slightly red in colour, but it might be hard to see on some monitors.Ã,  Whoops, that's my bad. :P
[close]

Superabound

Oh. It looked the same color of gray as most of the other books, but i dont know if thats because of my monitor or because im slightly color blind, since its hard for me to notice slight differences in shades of colors if its over a small surface area.

Anyway, it was a fantastic game, and after reading the credits i was surprised to find that you drew that whole game in MS Paint. Thats pretty impressive.

The Ivy

Quote from: Superabound on Wed 22/02/2006 15:03:06
Oh. It looked the same color of gray as most of the other books, but i dont know if thats because of my monitor or because I'm slightly color blind, since its hard for me to notice slight differences in shades of colors if its over a small surface area.

Hmm, okay, sorry again about that.Ã,  Luckily, I don't think any of my future games will rely on that kind of colour scheme.

QuoteAnyway, it was a fantastic game, and after reading the credits i was surprised to find that you drew that whole game in MS Paint. Thats pretty impressive.

Hey thanks, Superabound!Ã,  I had a fun time creating this game, but I think I'm ready to move on to other software like Photoshop. :P

Nostradamus

I'm stuck at a very frustrating place:
Spoiler
How do I knock off\reverse the crown? [\hide]
[close]

The Ivy

Hey Nostradamus,

Hint#1
Spoiler
Try thinking of something that would let you reach up that high.
[close]

Hint#2
Spoiler
The demon mentions that he could sense a tunnel in the fountain "like it was written in blinking lights."
[close]

Hint#3
Spoiler
Actually, let me know if you're still having trouble after hint #2 :P
[close]

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

Alun

Eh, The Ivy posted while I was typing, but since I've already typed this, I'll go ahead and post my reply anyway, since it includes a few details hers doesn't:

I assume you've already...

Spoiler
Had your fortune told, encountered the police at the fountain, and gotten them to leave?
[close]

Otherwise, you're not ready to tip the crown yet.

If you have done all that, and you are ready:

Spoiler
You can't reach the crown by yourself...anything you could reach it with?
[close]

Spoiler
Do you have any inventory items you haven't used yet?
[close]

Spoiler
If not, maybe you didn't pick it up...look around outside the Inhabited House.
[close]

Spoiler
Use the string of lights from outside the Inhabited House on the crown.
[close]

Soup - The Comic Strip

Nostradamus

thank you both, that helped a lot

ecr

I'm stuck at the start. I have Spooks, purse, string of lights and candle.Can see note on Scary-Go -Round, but can't get it. have seen door in fountain, but won'r investigate.Put egg in nest. can't light candle, can't get  book. Have spoken to gatekeeper,seer, guy at darts stand, lamp near nest, 2 people in house, fallen angel, guy selling rides. Could someone please give me  a hint?

Rosie

Go to the beginning of this post and see what other players have asked.  Your questions are probably there.

Alun

Well, most of the things you're mentioning...investigating the door in the fountain, lighting the candle, getting the book...no, those you can't do yet; there are other things you have to take care of first.  But here's one thing that might help set you in the right direction:

Spoiler
You say you can't get the note on the Scary-Go-Round...why would you need to get it?  Just look at it...each line refers to a number.  Now, what do you see right after you look at the note?  Think about what the numbers might mean...
[close]

If you're still stuck, I'm pretty sure more specific answers about what to do there are available earlier in the thread, like Rosie said, but maybe this will be enough to nudge you in the right direction...

Soup - The Comic Strip

ecr

I did check the other postings on this topic. When I click the "see" icon on the note (Ive done it many times), I get only the comment "what the?was that a teacup?" I don't get any numbers.

Alun

Wait...wait...I'd assumed if you were talking about the note you'd already
Spoiler
unplugged the Scary-Go-Round
[close]
...you didn't do that?

Soup - The Comic Strip

ecr

Thanks a lot. This time I managed to unplug it. I'd clicked on the electric cable before, but nothing happened.  Now back tto great game.

seaduck

Wonderful game, Ivy!Ã,  :D Gorgeous graphics, and a really touching story. I enjoyed it very much!

karelimur

Quote from: The Ivy on Sun 19/02/2006 21:34:57
Quote from: Wisefool on Sun 19/02/2006 21:21:57
I'm stuck underwater...
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Try having a closer look at that jug.
[close]
Spoiler
I have the jug filled with air....still not quite sure what to do with it?  The plank is in place, and I see spooks swimming in and out of the holes in the cave.
[close]
Thanks!

Scorpio_Phoenix

Omg i loved this game!!! the puzzles and graphics were sooo cool. great work. Make another game!!!!!! lol

paolo

karelimur:

Quote from: karelimur
Spoiler
I have the jug filled with air....still not quite sure what to do with it?  The plank is in place, and I see spooks swimming in and out of the holes in the cave.
[close]
Thanks!
[/spoiler]

Hint #1
Spoiler

What is there in the cavern that you can't move at the moment because it is too heavy?
[close]

Hint #2
Spoiler

Answer... the bowl. How could you use what you have to make it lighter?
[close]

Hint #3
Spoiler

You can't actually make it lighter, but how could you balance out some of the pressure of the water pushing down on it so that it is easier to lift?
[close]

Solution
Spoiler

Use the jug of air on the bowl. Some of the air will go under the bowl and push up on it from inside so that you can lift it.
[close]

karelimur

Thanks so much, Paolo! :)

Hoyt

I'm kind of stuck in the game, maybe somebody can help.

Spoiler
I have the lights, unlit candle, spooks and money bag; I put the egg and the lens in the corresponding spots at the ash stand, discovered a hatch in the fountain and spotted the colored book in the abandoned house. Also, the seer is locked up in its tent. I know I have to lit the candle somehow but I checked everything a thousand times and I have no clue what to do next to trigger anything.
[close]

Thanks.

Hoyt

nihilyst

Hoyt:
Spoiler
In the room with the egg and the lens, there is something in the upper right corner
you can speak with, as far as i remember.
[close]

Hoyt

Thanks a lot nihilyst! I should have figured...
I'm now oficially unstuck :)

Hoyt

chadvarn

How can i get the book and muffens. and how do i light the candle. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

chadvarn

And how the hell do i get the lens

chadvarn

And how the hell do i get the lens and wat is the code for the scary-go-round puzzle.

Rosie

If you go to page one of this spooks forum and read through the 5 pages, I am sure you will find the answer to this question.  Im sorry, not able to help, played this so long ago, I don't remember well enough to guide you......

slitschwartz

Quote from: paolo on Fri 24/03/2006 18:23:41
karelimur:

Quote from: karelimur
Spoiler
I have the jug filled with air....still not quite sure what to do with it?Ã,  The plank is in place, and I see spooks swimming in and out of the holes in the cave.
[close]
Thanks!
[/spoiler]

Hint #1
Spoiler

What is there in the cavern that you can't move at the moment because it is too heavy?
[close]

Hint #2
Spoiler

Answer... the bowl. How could you use what you have to make it lighter?
[close]

Hint #3
Spoiler

You can't actually make it lighter, but how could you balance out some of the pressure of the water pushing down on it so that it is easier to lift?
[close]

Solution
Spoiler

Use the jug of air on the bowl. Some of the air will go under the bowl and push up on it from inside so that you can lift it.
[close]

I'm having trouble doing this
Spoiler

when I try to use the jug on the bowl nothing happens
[close]

Fliegemich

slitschwartz
Spoiler
You have to fill the jug with air first
[close]

Sheepisher

For anyone who needs it, I wrote a complete walkthrough for "Spooks" which is up on Peder Johnson's walkthrough site:

http://arnjeir.borgarholt.info/walkthrough_wizard/

Plenty of other good walkthroughs for other games up there as well.
"Like a balloon and ... something bad happens!"

mr_nutt

does anyone know how to get in the ? room

Rosie

Winter_Stardust

Great game, just finished it.

Will there be a Spooks 2?
Personal qoute: "I'm not weird, I'm gifted". ;-)
Fave quote:
"This is my world, as someone once said, and welcome to it." ~ Terry Pratchett, creator of Discworld.

The Ivy

Indeed there will, if everything goes according to plan.Ã,  I'm losing the "Spooks" title because the story stops being about a little goldfish.Ã,  The tentative name is "Skyward," and this time you're a little dead boy.

Spoiler
Don't worry, most of the game is going to be in the Land of the Living.Ã,  Hooray for colour! :P
[close]
Ã, 

ChelZEE

Ivy...like...WOW...You did a great job... just keep goin' girl, make something bigger and louder and still free:)

!Rocky

I can't believe it's your first game, The Ivy -- it's wonderfully executed, the puzzles make sense (mostly), has quirky humour, etc :)

I can only hope my first game will be as good as this one :)

Kudos ;D

And yes, this is probably the wrong subforum to post this.

The Ivy

Heh, it's fine by me if it's the wrong forum, I always like hearing from people who enjoyed the game.  Thanks again!

sholson

Downloaded spooks then deleted because it was in black and white.  Downloaded again and finished it.  I  almost missed out on one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played.

The Ivy

Cool, thanks for giving it another shot. :)

desimaui

wow, I must be really lame because I still cannot figure out how
Spoiler
to get candle from the house. Please help
[close]
All You Need is Love!

Vince Twelve

Spoiler
Press the display button on the right side, when the little mannequin pops out, she's holding the candle in her hand.  You need to click on the candle really fast to grab it.  You only have a second, but it's not that hard.
[close]

desimaui

Thanks so much Vince Twelve! Now I need to get help with
Spoiler
How to get the policemen to leave and how do I get the ash, I can't talk with the face with the tie in the house??? I have lighted candle, book, bones and fish.
[close]
All You Need is Love!

desimaui

Got it and finished the game. Hats off to you Ivy, I loved the ending and can't wait for part two!!! Good luck!
All You Need is Love!

The Ivy

Aw, thanks desimaui! Glad you were able to finish the game. The sequel is still in the works but it's a long way's off. I'm kind of curious where it will end too. :)

loraine621

help me!!!
sorry i dont know how to hide things...
im stuck at the part where you talk to the three headed monster...
and the only thinkg she will say it i dont talk to "tacky mens accesseries"
what do i do??? ??? ???

The Ivy

Loraine621,

Spoiler
Try picking up the tie. Mortia doesn't know it's a 3-headed monster yet.
[close]

theatrx

GREAT GAME.  Congratulations on some terrific work. theatrx
Life is a banquet and most poor sonsofbitches are starving to death

The Ivy

Thanks very much! 'Twas quite fun to make and I'm glad people are still playing it. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk