Spooks

Started by TassieDevil, Tue 14/02/2006 20:45:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyce

Spoiler
yep after I had punched those dragon's eyes in the right order I got a lot further. I am on a roll now (hopefully)
[close]

Fisher

Thanks, Venus...... Just finished the game.

This was really good! Great job! Lookin' forward to more from The Ivy!

I must be totally blind cos I'm struggling to find the candle. Thought I'd been everywhere. What have I missed?

Fisher

Hey 'Guest'....

Spoiler
Look inside the 'Inhabited House' (or whatever it's called, lol)...... you won't 'see' it at first but you can make the candle come to you.... you DID talk to the lady, didn't you?
[close]

Joyce

Finished, that was a great game, looking forward to more. 

Rosie

WHAT A GREAT GAME.  REALLY ENJOYED PLAYING IT.
THANK YOU

ness

Wow. I just finished it too. What a fantastic game. Great script, great art, great ideas, puzzles were excellent, sorry can't comment on the music as I don't have the sound turned on. I was really impressed.
Take the road less travelled.... you won't meet so many idiots on the way.

Tina

I am brain dead i like the game i have used the egg and put the lens in the tree and talked to everyone about 10 times i have the candle but completely stuck can anyone give me a hint of what to do next please!

jane

[have you returned the lens? has the egg hatched? If so have you given the contents to anyone and released the fallen angel?]

Momo

Uhh, i'm stuck again...

Does anybody know how to release the angel?

And where have you found the ash????

Momo

Don't worry,
just figured it out ;D

Kediri

I've just finished this amazing game. It was fantastic, the scary-go-round puzzle was a little hard and I resorted to a hint from here, to finish it.  ;)

jonqueztor

Ok I am extremely dumb, sorry. Heres my situation.

Ive already helped and gotten all the information from everyone and now I'm clueless as to how to get to the hatch in the fountain. All i have is the fish, the bones, the book, and the lit candle. What do i do next???

Vince Twelve

Listen to the seer's prophecy again and then look around the carnage-val and see if you can find anything that might have been mentioned.

ggp

Jonqueztor;
You haven't got everything you need yet;
Spoiler
Theres some more objects you should have by now....try looking outside the Museum. Also have you helped the Fallen Angel with her wish yet ?
[close]

lspace

I'm stuck at the very end.  I've completed all the tasks except the fountain but don't know what to do next.  I have in my inventory, ash, book, lit candle, fish, lights and bones.  The seer has re-opened but is of little help.  What do I do next?  Help!

marlamoe

Spoiler
bribe the police with one of your inventory items
[close]

Quote from: lspace on Fri 17/02/2006 18:22:44
I'm stuck at the very end.Ã,  I've completed all the tasks except the fountain but don't know what to do next.Ã,  I have in my inventory, ash, book, lit candle, fish, lights and bones.Ã,  The seer has re-opened but is of little help.Ã,  What do I do next?Ã,  Help!

lspace

I spoke with the police earlier but now they are no longer in front of the darts booth/ghoster coaster.  I've searched all thru the game world and can't find them anywhere.  Where are they?

Joyce

Ispace

Trying to figure what you have not done.
Spoiler
Have you given the muffins to the man with the balloon and helped the angel to fly?
[close]

lspace

Joyce, I've done all that.Ã,  I believe all the tasks are done except the fountain but obviously I'm missing something.  The only inventory items I haven't used are the lights, the ash and the fish.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk