Spooks

Started by TassieDevil, Tue 14/02/2006 20:45:46

Previous topic - Next topic

TassieDevil

Does anyone know what to do with the note at the scary-go-round?

Cute game; just started it.

Later...
Just had another go... I was thrown off what "Thrice" meant :(
Sorted it out!

Venus

Quote from: TassieDevil on Tue 14/02/2006 20:45:46
Does anyone know what to do with the note at the scary-go-round?

Sure, you have to figure it out!  ;)
Seriously now, try to solve it yourself. You've just started and it's so much more satisfactory to solve it on your own. If you can't figure it out now, come back to it later and explore the rest of the game instead. There is much to see and to do. Don't just give up so easily without really trying.

i k a r i

If you don't want to think or try a bit harder here is the solution..
Spoiler
6, 2, 1, 5, 4
[close]

I've just finished the game  ;D
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

ness

I'm going around in circles here

Spoiler
i can't get the book from the house, think i need something to cut rope to distract her?, i have the lense and put the egg in the right place but haven't found something to carry the lense with.
[close]
Take the road less travelled.... you won't meet so many idiots on the way.

Erenan

Hint 1:
Spoiler
Think about what you might need that lens for.
[close]

Hint 2:
Spoiler
Look around in the same area where you placed the egg.
[close]

Solution:
Spoiler
Put it in the branches that look like claws by the ash shop and the lamppost.
[close]
The Bunker

marlamoe

Just finished the game.Ã,  I really got into this one.Ã,  At first I was walking in circles, but finally got on a roll and the answers came much easier.Ã,  Great job!!Ã,  I hope to see more from you in the future.

jane

Totally agree............brilliant game and look forward to more of your work!

Momo

Hi there,

Started this brilliant game about an hour ago..

But now I'm really stuck with getting the book.

I think i habe to cut the rope somehow but I have no idea what to do ???

Any hints from those who have alrady finished???

You are all better than me ;D

jane

Spoiler
have you given back the items you have found?  You can't cut the rope - you need to find some other way to break the rope - perhaps something hot ;)[\hide]
[close]

i k a r i

Quote from: Momo on Wed 15/02/2006 17:07:30
Hi there,

Started this brilliant game about an hour ago..

But now I'm really stuck with getting the book.

I think i habe to cut the rope somehow but I have no idea what to do ???

Any hints from those who have alrady finished???

You are all better than me ;D

Spoiler
If you can't cut it... burn it
[close]
:)

EDIT: oops we posted at the same time =/
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

The Ivy

Hey, thanks for the encouragement guys!  Some of the puzzles involve tricky thinking, I'm glad so many of you seem to be enjoying them.  :)

Artphreak

I need some help please...

Spoiler
I've given the demon his spawn and I know about the tunnel in the fountain but i dont know what to do next-in my inventory i have the lit candle, the book from the inhabited house, the muffins stuck to the pan, the contact lens, the goldfish, and bones...what do i do now?
[close]
"Art is when I get up in the morning, but my definition ends there...you know it doesn't seem fair, I spend my whole life creating something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

i k a r i

Artphreak

HINT I
Spoiler
I remember someone saying something about the secret of happiness
[close]

HINT II
Spoiler
He can make you fly
[close]
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Artphreak

Thanks  i k a r i ...I finished the game now, awesome! Great game Ivy!! ;D
"Art is when I get up in the morning, but my definition ends there...you know it doesn't seem fair, I spend my whole life creating something I can't even define."
-Ani DiFranco

Joyce

Okay I seem to be totally brain dead in this one. I have been wandering around for ages. This is what I have got and done
Spoiler
lights, unlit candle, goldfish, bones. I have been up in the balloon and know there is a panel in the fountain but don't know how to get to it,  put the egg in the nest, figured out what the numbers are on the roundabout but when those 3 dragons come up have no idea what to do with them. I can't find the lens for the seer. Talked to the orb thing and know that he needs something to focus on. I have talked to everybody. Reading the hints I see that I have to light the candle - don't know how to do that.  What the heck am I doing wrong or is there an area I haven't been that I am missing.
[close]

TassieDevil

Quote from: Joyce on Wed 15/02/2006 21:21:46
Okay I seem to be totally brain dead in this one.
Spoiler
The numbers got me too for a little while... The 3 dragons have 6 eyes, punch the eyes in the order of the numbers, 6 is the furthest to the right
[close]

Loved that game - well done!

Fisher

Joyce,

Spoiler
It seems as if you've 'missed' one location. When at the merry-go-round, go NORTH.......there's someone you may wish to talk to. Also, the dragon's eyes (number order) was posted in an earlier post. Let me know if you want me to offer more on this! In order to light the candle, you will need to talk to a couple of 'policemen'...... after this, you will be able to light your candle.....
[close]

You're not too far behind me..... MY brain's not workin' too well either! HA!

The Ivy

Quote from: Fisher on Wed 15/02/2006 21:46:19
Joyce,

Spoiler
It seems as if you've 'missed' one location. When at the merry-go-round, go NORTH.......there's someone you may wish to talk to.
[close]
Spoiler
Actually, she said she'd already put the egg in place, it just sounds like a Scary-Go-Round problem.  Hopefully the hints above will help you out; after that, more things should fall into place.
[close]

Fisher

That's true, Ivy, thanks for catchin' that!

Okay.... it's my turn......I'm at a stand-still, I have:
Spoiler
fish, bones, lights, lens, demon, lit candle, book, keys, ash. I need to find water (not fountain) and still haven't figured out how to open the hatch in fountain.
[close]

I'm SURE it's something really easy that I'm missing......it usually is!!

Venus

Quote from: Fisher on Wed 15/02/2006 21:56:53
That's true, Ivy, thanks for catchin' that!

Okay.... it's my turn......I'm at a stand-still, I have:
Spoiler
fish, bones, lights, lens, demon, lit candle, book, keys, ash. I need to find water (not fountain) and still haven't figured out how to open the hatch in fountain.
[close]

I'm SURE it's something really easy that I'm missing......it usually is!!

Spoiler
Well, you have a couple of things in your inventory that are not useful to you, but maybe to others... Don't worry about the hatch and the water yet. You first need to get more information.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk