Spooks!

Started by The Ivy, Tue 14/02/2006 21:24:20

Previous topic - Next topic

The Scorposer

Looks very nice, Vince; I totally dig the Flash-thingy in the upperright corner [/trying to sound cool]

Lexx

Hmm my first post here. Before I have only read the threads. :)

It's a very nice game. The graphics is really nice and the dialogs are funny. Good work, hope to see a kind of "Episode Two". :)

/Edith says: Btw. will there be a german version too? I can read english, thats no problem, but in german it's a little bit more... easyer. :>

The Ivy

@DizzyDancer: Aww, I'm blushing.Ã,  I'll remember you if I ever discover a hidden market for those shirts.

@Ali: Thanks for the compliments and constructive criticism.Ã,  I had a look at those diagrams you mentioned, and I'll be sure to incorporate at least some aspects into my next game.Ã,  Whenever I have a spare 8 months, anyway. :P

@Lexx: Danke schon!

Quote from: Lexx on Wed 17/05/2006 18:07:39
/Edith says: Btw. will there be a german version too? I can read english, thats no problem, but in german it's a little bit more... easyer. :>

Nah, I haven't made any plans for that.Ã,  If I get any offers for a translation, however, I'd be willing to listen. :)Ã, 

By the way, everyone check out Vince's new site, that man is a master of the flash.  And I should know.  He told me.

m0ds

Really nice game, well done - I've enjoyed playing it - even if I haven't got very far! And hats off to Chris for his wonderful score to the game, it really does give it that Burtonesque feel :)

seaduck

m0ds, you should really play it to the end, the ending sequence is so cool!Ã,  ;)

Jhumjhum

Hey, the game is fantastic!
A totally new concept about life after death. Loved the crazy character with the big eye.

I couldn't stop laughing whenever the 2 policemen appear and would restore again and again to try different dialogue options.

Please make a sequel soon. I want to know what happens to daylily after she has finished taking her nap.  :)

skullkid22

Zoomer, check the critic"s lounge ;)

Stickieee

This was a hauntingly great game! The characters were amazingly lively, (if that phrase can be used here). The whole atmosphere of the world just sucked me in. So... I just had to create some fan art. Thanks to scourge for one those.

I'm somewhat constantly thinking of whatever happened to the other characters after Mortia left. I'm looking forward to your next game!
EXPLOSION

A non Imous

Awesome game!
I only wish I had the money to start a company, hire you, and release more games like this!
Ivy, keep up te good work.

m0ds

Spooks II!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

The Ivy

Quote from: m0ds on Sat 29/07/2006 01:59:58
Spooks II!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

Oh, it's on. :-,

Squinky

Very awesome game. Sorry If I shouldn't dredge up old posts, but I really wanted to let Ivy and the others involved that this game was appreciated :)

Fyntax

Really cool looking game but I am dumber than most it seems, how do you solve the merry-go-round riddle?

I spent like half an hour on it...

Squinky

I'll PM you the solution, it had me for a bit too :)

Leon

Try this thread. All your questions are answered. If not, please call again  :D
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Fyntax

Just got back to the game and finished it, awesome game!

Very good job in making this Ivy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk