lokking for team

Started by mistral, Mon 20/02/2006 16:39:13

Previous topic - Next topic

mistral

hi im building a game called soul and needa team, i tried to get one at toolkitzone but everyone there are idiots and everything i did was bad in theyer eyes, anyway the game is called soul and i cant script at all but i am learning through the ags manual, so if your interested mail me at megamistral@yahoo.com. the main crew members are an art manager, a scripting manager if i need one at some stage, a sound manager and a sprite manager, i got some from reiners tile sets the different sprite actions came in folders, but the sprites are made up of loads of bitmap images, how do i string them together, i also need some one to help me use tilesets, i have loads but no software to create the scenary with the, e.g. i have a cutter but i cant place the different tiles on a page to make a room scenary. im only 13 and i have loads of ideas and im a fast learner, so please help me and i will do absolutely anything in  return. ???

vict0r

So what excactly are you doing in this project?

m0ds

Thanks for posting up about this - however we have a thread especially designed for these kind of requests. You should check it out at the URL below!

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=24117.0

If you still have troubles, we welcome you to post up team requests when you have something a little more substantial, for example a script, full design document or screenshots.

Good luck!

PS - you could always ask in the general forum ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk