'Offical' walkthrougn for Alfa Dream

Started by , Mon 27/02/2006 12:29:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Poroksy

the game is here

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=25300.0

someone got stuck in the game so I wrote this, hope it's helpful for those who need it. Since I can't sign up  at http://www.agagames.com/agswalkthroughs, I post it here.

The walkthrough

You woke up in a strange room. You doubt that it's your dream, but you were not sure. So you walk around to see if there is some tips.

First walk to the left, go out of the door and arrive at a scene with lots of 'polygon mountains'.Speak with the old man standing on the cliff, during the dialog option 'How can I leave here'. He will give you an item called 'Useful Stone.'

Now go back, and walk right. You'll arrive at a red colored scene. There is a door blocked by a big leaf on the left side. Use the 'Useful Stone' to move it away. Before left the area, go downstairs and pick up a pink notebook(your diary).

In the leaf door it's a room with a big yellow flower. You can talk to it, and it will tell you that it's the search engine in your brain. Now go into the door on the right side, and then go downstairs until you arrive at a room with some big yellow crystals.

Go into the blue door on the left. There is 6 yellow lights here. If number them 1~6 from the left to the right, push light no3,4 and 2 in order and all the light shall be turned on. Now press the big red botton at the left-bottom of the screen, you'll open the door at the end of the corridor.

Now you're in a space station. Talk with the girl, in the option "How can I leave here", she said that she has something that you might need, but you need to do her a favor. Accept the mission, and go back to the big yellow flower. It will help you find the music record the girl needed.

Go back to the girl, give her the record and she will offer you the item promised. Now go back to the room with yellow crystals. Go into the right door, you'll come to a cathedral-like room. Go directly to the bottom of the screen and come to a room with a pillar in the middle. Use the item the girl gave you on the yellow spot on top of the pillar to fill the missing part of a red disc.

In the bottom of the pillar there is a crystal that lack of power. Pick it up and go to the yellow crystals. Use it on the biggest crystal, then it will be fully charged. Now go back, place the crystal back in the bottom of the pillar. A floating-mummy like creature will appear. Talk to him.

He is the guy who trapped you here. He suggest you to give up. Of course you won't do that. Pick up the charged crystal again and left this room.

Go back to the old man, during the dialog, your 'Useful Stone' will shift into a crystal called 'the Crystal of Meditation.' Now go to the cathedral-like room, go into the door on the right. There is 3 shelves in the middle of the scene. According to the color of the light and the feel when you put your hand on them, from left to the right, put the charged crystal, your diary book and the Crystal of Meditation in order. All the facilities would start to function. Then you'll wake up and finish the game.

TassieDevil

Quote from: Poroksy on Mon 27/02/2006 12:29:12
Go into the blue door on the left. There is 6 yellow lights here. If number them 1~6 from the left to the right, push light no3,4 and 2 in order and all the light shall be turned on. Now press the big red botton at the left-bottom of the screen, you'll open the door at the end of the corridor.

I restarted the game - and yes - you are right, this way it worked to open the door.

When I played it my way, I managed to turn all lights off somehow and then press 3, 2, 1 to turn them all on. Pressing the button had no effect then - it says "Nothing happened". I guess a bug somehow.

Nice game though! I liked the graphics and the dialogues.

Poroksy

So it's a bug then......I designed the botton to function when all lights are on whatever method you use. I guess I should check my scripts.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk