Brian Jacques game

Started by Steel Drummer, Thu 02/03/2006 16:56:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Drummer

Hey, I am looking to make a game based on the books by Brian Jacques, probably the Castaways of the Flying Dutchman books. I have quite a bit of the first part of the game, and I am also planning on making a game of the Kenneth Oppel Airborn books. Would any of you want to play/make these games? If no one would play them, there'd be no point in making them.
I'm composing the music for this game:

Babar

Brian Jacques...isn't that the fellow who wrote the whole series about some animal world? With the hero being a mouse? "I AM THAT IS, 3 STONES WITHIN REDWALL!"

Heheh. I doubt anyone would not play your game because it was based off a book. Personally, I have not heard of any of those books, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't play the game.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

MrColossal

Yodaman, what happened to the other games you were making?

But anyway, people will play any game you make. Don't worry about it.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Helm

oh wow, here's a game to remake for orow.
WINTERKILL

DeviantGent

1. Post in right forum.

2. Have something to show for yourself. Let's say hypothetically I was looking for a project to join. Why should I lend my services to you?

3. Maybe try your hand at original ideas. I guarentee they will be far more interesting and you will get taken much more seriously as a person.

4.  :=
The Deviant Gent
His Tumblr - His Twitter

Steel Drummer

I do have something to show, but I can't frickin' put up screenshots and the frickin girlscouts uploader stinks like crap, just like most of you people.
I'm composing the music for this game:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk