AEscplega

Started by Freydall, Sun 05/03/2006 22:58:03

Previous topic - Next topic

ggp

I realoy enjoyed the game....but for chapter 2 i think it would be better if there were more locations, less going back and forth and slightly harder puzzles. Good game though.

Rosie

Good game.... clean and enjoyable...... Looking forward to more from you in the future.......Thank you

Mordalles

really great game. i am eagerly awating chapter 2!

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Jozef

Just finished the game; I really enjoyed it.Ã,  Liked the soundtrack and clean graphics as well.Ã,  Your riddles prompted me to look more into them, and I found that you split the first ridle into three.Ã,  Any particular reason for that?

scourge

Completed it. Really good game. If your profile is right and you are only 14 (?) then I take my hat of to you. Excellenty done. I'm very impressed with the graphics style, it's extremely consistent and it works.

Beowulfes sunu

Quote from: buloght on Fri 10/03/2006 20:45:06
Completed it. Really good game. If your profile is right and you are only 14 (?) then I take my hat of to you. Excellenty done. I'm very impressed with the graphics style, it's extremely consistent and it works.

All the scripting, and most of the storywork etc was done by Freydall (14).
I (22) aided in the Old English terminology, music, and the main graphicwork. A large portion of the graphicwork was done by Freydall later on however.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Afflict

Its a good game, I found some bugs though...  :'(

I managed to collect the rune amulet twice! (Think its a day night bug)
Aswell as the tree that respawns after being cut... (also day night bug)

Keep it up awaiting chapter 2

One more thing 4 meg to music? for such a short game some dail ups wont be happy with it IMO

//Just wanted to add umm the two text files glosary and old english riddles, anything to do with the game or is it just an added benefit no one appreciates?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk