Automation v1.1 - OROW Winner

Started by MrColossal, Fri 03/03/2006 05:51:00

Previous topic - Next topic

MrColossal

Coming to the end of your grant you finally finish work on your experiment. When moving it to a containment unit everything goes wrong... Can you retrieve your precious experiment and save years of research and millions of dollars worth of funding?

Finally, I believe I have squashed every known bug and added a song generously donated by Mr. Adam "Darkstalkey" Hay

When asking for hints, please use the hints and tips thread that I have set up here:

Enjoy! and if you find any bugs, please post them here and please use spoiler tags!

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=download&game=694Ã,  Ã, 5 megs with music

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=download&game=694&mirror=1Ã,  1 meg without music

If anyone likes doing sound effects and would like to make some for the last part of the game, contact me please!

Eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Saberteeth

graphics - good
sound - probably good
design - cool
downloadind - NOW

;D

Helm

This is an awesome game that everybody should play. Get it. Now. Then e-mail eric when you get stuck, don't post in the hints and tips thread, just e-mail the hell out of him.
WINTERKILL

ggp

I'm afraid ive found a bug and the game just crashed......
"Scripting Error, room line 392, object not assigned a view." It happen when;
Spoiler
I pressed the consol to move the magnet across, the magnet dropped, i tried to look at it, and the game crashed.
[close]

MrColossal

Argh! I fixed that, damned game! I make a game about technology going crazy and my game goes crazy! Will fix it when I get home.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

hedgefield

Excellent game, well done! Great animations, and that last part really had me stumped for a bit.

Nice cliffhanger ;)

Mozesh

Really cool game, nice animations nice puzzles everything's nice.
I had the same as largopredator, got a bit stuck in the end but still I got it.
And a really great cliffhanger it is!

nickeedoo

That really is excellent. But bloody annoying at the end, sorry, it made me laugh though.  ;D

scourge

Excellent game. The animation is amazing.

MrColossal

Problem, I can not reproduce the bug in Automation. Highly annoying.

Helm

Have you started getting e-mails about it yet?
WINTERKILL

woodz

nice game..
you get the error.. if you miss out the puzzle before.. probably because the animation (robot) isn't there

MrColossal

Hmm I still can't reproduce it.

Can someone email or PM me a step by step set of directions to get it to break?

Thanks.

Eric

piperhcombs

Heh.  ;D Funny ending, though a bit abrupt. It could've use a end page or something instead of just closing.
:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

evilspacefart

hehe. i liked it a lot. more games like this!

Ionias

Great game so far! I love the graphics and great music as well. I'm stuck and I'm also getting that error. PMing you the details.

pattica

the game crashes every time i move the magnet  please fix it love the game but cant play because of this

MrColossal

Ah ha, thank you for the people who PMed me, I fixed it, turns out I'm dumb and made a dumb mistake.

Uploaded fixed versions now...

Eric

splat44

Yes, the bug might have been fixed.

I cannot use magnet machine as I did with the old version though!

Ionias

Quote from: splat44 on Sun 05/03/2006 06:20:14
Yes, the bug might have been fixed.

I cannot use magnet machine as I did with the old version though!

That is intended. We're missing a puzzle just before we're supposed to use that console and that's why the game would crash. I'm stumped as to what I missed myself. :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk