Sven Gordan Paranormal Parody (fangame) - MIRROR added

Started by scourge, Mon 06/03/2006 20:29:04

Previous topic - Next topic

DoorKnobHandle

What I meant with cliche wasn't necessarly negative all the way. Just that "make-somebody-look-away-and-grab-something"-puzlle is a little overused in my opinion. This is of course not your fault, buloght, as you took the puzzles from the original. Those puzzles have another advantage: I could solve them!  :)

scourge

My guess is the server will be back online tomorrow morning (in about 6 hours) again (after the dude in charge restarts it) due to the power failure. I'll EDIT this post if it's back on :).

dkh: I understand :) I think Grundislav presented the puzzles much better than me though since after all it's his and he understands exactly what he wants with them. So play the originalÃ,  :)

[EDIT]: Server's still not back on, i'll check in again in a few hours. BTW, it's a uni server and the entire uni has lost power. But it's usually only for a few hours (happened a couple of times in the last two months due to the power people installing a new generator or something)

[EDIT] MIRROR

splat44

I've downloaded yesterday and I did managed to complete it.

Are planning a sequel?

Have downloaded both versions today (the download link and the mirror)
The game seems to be excellent, but the only thing I can do is walking around.
The cursor won't change to "look, talk"..etc.

With a click on the right mouse button I only get the inventory.

Sure I'm doing something wrong ???

Peder 🚀

I downloaded off the mirror and it worked now!

Great game!

Petra

WOW, another proof of bulought's exceptional talents!!

Your sense of humour made this  a completly new game!

Once again, thumbs up!
I liked it very much!!  ;D

Petra

scourge

Thanks petra. :)

Splat44, i don't think i'm gonna do any of the other Ben Jordan games. I'm sticking to my own original projects for now :)

Petra

Splat44, i don't think i'm gonna do any of the other Ben Jordan games. I'm sticking to my own original projects for now :)

And those will be GREAT!

I'm sure

AlbinoPanther

Congrats Buloght you show to this community who you are.And how much talent you have.We realy enjoyed BJ 1 parody thank you and Grundi for giveing you a promission to do this.

Waiting for your new games

LD[/b]

scourge

thanks petra. you're extremely nice :)

LJUBI: Thanks guys :)

Petra

Quote from: buloght on Wed 08/03/2006 21:37:32
thanks petra. you're extremely nice :)

Same to you buloght!!!!!

I still remember how you sent me your Family trasure by email ;D ;D ;D

You are just fantastic!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk