2010: World of Chaos. A brand new science fiction game.

Started by Steel Drummer, Sat 11/03/2006 15:50:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Drummer

I have started work on (and will continue to work on) a science fiction game called 2010: World of Chaos. I can't put up screenshots (too large a filesize) so that's why I'm posting here. I could probably upload the screenshots, actually that's what I'm going to do... anyways, it's a really good game, the backgrounds are OK, and if anyone want sot help in any way with it, that would be cool. 

STORYLINE

You play David Smith, private investigator. At the start of the game you're out on another case (which you lose). The head of the NYPD decides to give you a ticket to the 2010 Olympics (in canada) as sort of a vacation. Meanwhile, the leader of the terrorists, Al-Fahar Shamra is making vacationplans of his own  := - to blow up GM Stadium- the location of the Opening Ceremonies. After the explosion, you are sent to unravel what is going on.....
I'm composing the music for this game:

nihilyst

Sounds interesting, and I'd like to see screenshots. Can't you make them smaller, so that we can take a look ^^

cheers
nihilyst

Steel Drummer

Quote from: nihilyst on Sat 11/03/2006 15:55:37
Sounds interesting, and I'd like to see screenshots. Can't you make them smaller, so that we can take a look ^^

cheers
nihilyst
sure. I'm going to try and upload a few to the AGS server. If anyone wants the screenshots badly enough, I can email the screenshots to them. Actually, since you seem so interested, I'll email them to you. But I'm still going to upload them to the server. Anyways, I have quite a few screenshots, so prepare for a lot. 

nihilyst

You don't have to email me the screenshots. I can wait. ;)

cheers
nihilyst

Steel Drummer

well, a few minutes ago, I sent them to you  := I tried to upload them to AGS server but it was down, so I'll do it later...

Steel Drummer

Darth Mandarb

Don't double post ...

I don't understand why you posted this in here.  You can't convert the BGs to JPG and post in the Games in Production board?  (make sure to use in-game shots and not menues or starting screens)

edit make sure, if you decide to post in the GiP, that you actually have a lot accomplished on this game and mean to finish it.  You've been talking about a lot of games lately and I'm sensing another flukeblake ...

PsychicHeart

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Sat 11/03/2006 18:20:33
You've been talking about a lot of games lately and I'm sensing another flukeblake ...
honestly why do i even go on these forums?
i'm simply the whipping boy of your infantile-like antics and insults, aren't i?
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Hammerite

i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

Steel Drummer

well, I'm trying to upload screens, but the server is down. All the better, now it will be a surpirse to everyone.

Andail

Hm, this is not how to use this forum. If you have a game in production (and it's in AGS), do what other members do and use the GiP forum. Just do it properly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk