Looking people to make a game

Started by KristjanMan, Fri 24/03/2006 13:36:14

Previous topic - Next topic

KristjanMan

I am not is it the right place to post this topic but here goes anyway

I am looking people for make a game based on MMORPG "RuneScape"
I would need someone to animate the main chareter, someone who would make music  and someone who is willing to script the WHOLE game. IF there is someone who is willing to scrip it would looki like this: I would send him sprites backaround and story and he/she will script the game.I would help scriptingÃ,  too but I suck at it.

For those who woul like to animate here is my main charecter

Hes name is Sir Mightyknight if I choose someone who will animate him he/she can make minor changes/corrections as he/she likes.

If anyone is intrested please PM me.
- They are all from AGS coloringball

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: KristjanMan on Fri 24/03/2006 13:36:14I am not is it the right place to post this topic but here goes anyway

So ... you know you're doing something you shouldn't, yet you do it anyway?  That doesn't make a lot of sense man.

Post in the ACR thread, that's what it's there for!

Radiant

Just out of curiosity... what exactly is it that YOU would be doing for this game? Simply having the idea and being the "team leader" doesn't cut it. Ideas are plentiful, and you will find that unless you have some useful skill to contribute, people are unlikely to want to team up with you.

KristjanMan

I would draw backs and characters and make the story.

btw thanks Darth mandarb I wasn't sure where to post it. I posted it in the thread where people seek team members for a game you can now lock or delete or whadewa this post
- They are all from AGS coloringball

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk