MAGS : Mourir en mer

Started by Dorcan, Fri 29/11/2002 05:37:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorcan

Voilà  voilà 

Thanks Timosity !!! That was a terrible mistake !

Now, the transitions are working perfectly, and I added some palette effects, and a cool title wouaaah

Ok, I hope there is no more bugs (haha)! Download it ! Now !

Trapezoid

Ok, I have a problem.
If I pick up the dressmaker's dummy, then open the box, I can't put the dummy back down. If I try to go into the inventory, the main character says something in french and the inventory doesn't open.

EDIT: This is more of a bug actually. I figured out how to get past it, but the problem's still there for someone who doesn't know what to do.

Dorcan

I fixed this translation problem. He says : "I must first put this dressmaker's dummy somewhere intelligent !" when you try to open the inventory while you are carying this dummy.

It's just that a dummy can't be put in a pocket. And if you clic on "box" he should put it back. There wasn't any prob for me i think...

Dorcan

Thanks to Rookworm3,  I now have a good english translation !!!!

If you already have downloaded the game, just take this file :
http://dorcan.web1000.com/fichiers/english.tra

Barcik

Done! Very good game! I can't wait to see your first game outside MAGS. Translation isn't perfect (also I saw two sentances in French) but understandable (is there even such a word?). Nice job, and surely gets my MAGS vote (big surprise, huh?).
Oh, and what does the title mean?
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Dorcan

Barcik

Ok, thanks. Now set the rules for the new MAGS!
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

petaglair

merde un concurrent serieux dans la catégorie jeu en français

je vais pas me laisser faire :)

i WILL finish my game
and i will try yours ....as soon as i make some free space in my hdd

Pétaglair
Avec Nutricrotte° je voie là  differanse j'est même developper du mucsle

2ma2

Awright, I've played it and finished it now.

A great game. The atmosphere was touching and disturbing. Very very nice. THe slight comical features in the latrer part of the game didn't fit that well into it, but the end took it back to the old feelings. It seems like you've started out to make a one-room game but added more things to it :)

Anyho', the graphics are nice. The outdoor focus was a nice idea, but I thought it didn't work that well. Beautiful anims, but using the same over and over got a bit tedious in the end.

The intro was a filmic masterpiece in it's simplicity. Very very very very good in other words. Puzzles we're nice, but you had a bit of pixelhunting there which was slightly annoying ;). Apart from that, a completely kickass product!

Four thumbs up!

Moynusfrey

I keep trying to download your game, but all I get is:

QuoteWe are sorry, but the file you are trying to download is larger than the maximum length permitted under current network conditions. Please try again later when network conditions change. The file you were trying to download was 981882 bytes.

Je me désole... :'(

Can't wait to try it out!

M.

Esseb

I finished it two days ago and I must say it's absolutely marvellous. Easily one of the most captivating ags games yet. It's a tad short, but since it was for MAGS I can't really hold that against it.

Great job Dorcan.

People, if you haven't tried this yet, download it immediately.

petaglair

Moynusfrey

OK, I did get using another browswer. I guess maybe there is something wrong with my version of Opera...

Great game! It was  real pleasure to play. Thanks!

M.

AGA

Moynusfrey, it was nothing to do with Opera. It meant that his hourly (or daily) bandwidth maximum had been exceeded. Because you waited awhile, it became available for download again.

Dorcan

Petaglaire :
Quotemerde un concurrent serieux dans la catégorie jeu en français
je vais pas me laisser faire
Mouahahahaa !!! Tu ne m'arrives pas à  la cheville !!
Quote"To die in the sea" I sink...  
Hehe

2ma2: Thanks a lot for your comments, they made me feel better
QuoteIt seems like you've started out to make a one-room game but added more things to it
I took a long time to make the first room, then I realized that there was'nt much time left for the other rooms...

Esseb: Hey tanks !
QuoteEasily one of the most captivating ags games yet.
Are you serious ?!!!

Moynusfrey : Cool ! It was a real pleasure to make it !

AGA : Mmh... Web1000 isn't supposed to include a maximum bandwith... Strange...

petaglair

mon jeu avance à  pas de fourmis mais il avance ce sera un jeu plutot long et dur à  finir....pour moi mais pour le joueur potentiel aussi

la translation selon vecteur cul:
My game advance at step of ant but he advances it go be one game rather long and hard at to finish...pro me pero pro el jogador providenciãl also

Pétaglair

Dorcan

Just wanted to say that finally, I have added my first game (A Day In The Future) in the AGS games page...
(I didn't want to start a new topic for that game, because I already had released it months ago, and it's still the same version...)
It's in french & english.

screenshot: http://www.dorcan.web1000.com/fichiers/aditf_screenshot.gif

You can download it here
or look at the AGS short games page

Matt Brown

hmm...manny (my pal who knows you) said this was a good game, but it was sad. I guess I'll try iy
word up

Volcan

Quote from: petaglair on Tue 10/12/2002 08:07:50mon jeu avance à  pas de fourmis mais il avance ce sera un jeu plutot long et dur à  finir....pour moi mais pour le joueur potentiel aussi

la translation selon vecteur cul:
My game advance at step of ant but he advances it go be one game rather long and hard at to finish...pro me pero pro el jogador providenciãl also

Pétaglair

To Pétaglair: j'espère que j'aurai pas à  télécharger ton jeu complet à  40 megs comme c'est le cas avec King's Quest 2 de Tierra.

C'est que j'ai l'internet très lent moi....

Volcan

minataure

I can't download your game and I'm dying to try it!! The link doesn't work! Can you put another link for it?Is that possible?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk