MAGS : Mourir en mer

Started by Dorcan, Fri 29/11/2002 05:37:15

Previous topic - Next topic

petaglair

Quote from: Volcan on Sun 22/12/2002 22:09:02
Quote from: petaglair on Tue 10/12/2002 08:07:50mon jeu avance à  pas de fourmis mais il avance ce sera un jeu plutot long et dur à  finir....pour moi mais pour le joueur potentiel aussi

la translation selon vecteur cul:
My game advance at step of ant but he advances it go be one game rather long and hard at to finish...pro me pero pro el jogador providenciãl also

Pétaglair

To Pétaglair: j'espère que j'aurai pas à  télécharger ton jeu complet à  40 megs comme c'est le cas avec King's Quest 2 de Tierra.

C'est que j'ai l'internet très lent moi....

Volcan

aucune idée de la taille du jeu final c'est mon premier
si je le finis et qu'il fait 40 megs je pourrai l'envoyer à  personne car mon internet est pasbien rapide non plus
bon mais pour un francophone la poste est envisageable mais c'est parceque je suis gentil et puis le jeu en est à  40% de la partie artistique après ya le travail avec ags en plus puis la partie sonore bla bla bla
bref courant (fin?) 2003...

volcan=dorcan?à  qui je parle?
Avec Nutricrotte° je voie là  differanse j'est même developper du mucsle

Volcan

Quote from: petaglair on Mon 23/12/2002 00:25:27volcan=dorcan?à  qui je parle?

Tu parles à  Volcan. Pas à  Dorcan.

Volcan.

Trapezoid

Dorcan

Quote from: minataure on Sun 22/12/2002 22:12:30I can't download your game and I'm dying to try it!! The link doesn't work! Can you put another link for it?Is that possible?
Ok, maybe later. For the moment, try downloading the game from my website : http://www.dorcan.web1000.com/jeux.html

Volcan&Pétaglair :
  S'il vous plait, discutez du jeu "la porte noire" dans le topic que Pétaglaire a créé à  cet effet.
  Please talk about the game "la porte noire" in the right topic.

Volcan

Oops. Sorry Dorcan

Volcan

petaglair

hep j'ai les ciseaux trop bien je vais pouvoir tuer le père...ha non merde...et allez dans le placard encore
:)
QuoteVolcan&Pétaglair :
  S'il vous plait, discutez du jeu "la porte noire" dans le topic que Pétaglaire a créé à  cet effet

t'énerve pas... :) en plus je pensai que c'était toi volcan..cela dit go to my topic anyway

il est cool ton jeu j'ai failli eclater ma souris
i got the ciseaux and the clou and i'm stuck
do you work in smthing art related or study it?
you seem pretty skilled (i saw your web site)
i was in an art school ...

Dorcan

Non je suis TRES CALME !!!

Ouais j'avais pensé faire des fin alternatives, comme tuer le père et prendre le fric...Mais il y avait la date limite du concours !!
Ah non merde faut causer english

Yeah, I tough about making alternate endings, like killing the father and taking his money...But I haden't time enough.

My website hadn't been updated since a long time, maybe I should add some stuff...

No, I don't work in something art related, because I'm a student.
I have "Art History" & "Plastical Art" courses, and we learn about colors, compositions, and some really basical things... Not really useful I would say.
Quoteyou seem pretty skilled
Thanks man ! I saw your work in your game, played it, and I can say the same thing for you

petaglair

you can use your game to enter some famous french (or other) art school it is really unusual to have a video game to enter a school that's what i will do with my game if it's playable enough
more over over your game is kinda complete it's good for you

everything is usefull son you 'll realise later as i did long after my first art school

do you draw comics or funny stuff and most important what do you want to do when you are grown up?I want to work in cinema or animated cinema and why not video games....mm well i ll continue this by mail because cj pay for the bandwidth and it's a bit out of the topic:)

volmel

Wow, that was amazing.  Good job.

Ryz

Dorcan, great game. I haven't gotten out of the attic room but really it is great. I played quite a lot of the games on this site and yours looks really pretty, unique and is most interesting.

My compliments, keep it going!!!!

Pet Terry

Aww crap, I still haven't been able to play it, because I can't get to any site in web1000.com. Maybe someone could upload it some other server...?
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Gilbert

Me neither. Seems that Web1000 sites aren't friendly to all of us.

Dorcan

Volmel & Ryz : Thanks for the comments

I have uploaded a mirror. Download it from the first topic.

Pet Terry

Now I got it and I have to say that it is awesome! Really good job.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Marion

Hi Dorcan, would you agree if I add your games in the french AGS website http://adventuregamestudio.fr ? :)

Dualnames

Dorcan has returned from the dead after 11 years, ROFLMAO.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Monsieur OUXX

I've been re-reading this random conversation in French in the 2002 posts, there I some gems I can't even. So much confusion and bad grammar!

Myshkin

I just read a whole page of comments talking about issues with the download link before realising that they were from 13 years ago...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk