Chicken VS. Road - 75% complete!

Started by Play_Pretend, Tue 04/04/2006 21:46:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Play_Pretend

Hey all!  Chicken VS. Road is a short game I've been making whenever I get burned out on Henchman. :)  You are Clucksworth, a chicken destined for greatness, but you don't take that last step to escape the farm until a pair of cool shades falls in your lap and gives you that extra boost of confidence you needed.  8) The only thing that stands in your way: the Road.  It throws a few weird obstacles in your way that you must overcome if you ever wish to see the much-touted Other Side.  This game should only be about 10 Megs when done, and I'll have it finished this weekend or shortly thereafter.  If you know what to do, it only takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete, too. :)  Just a fun little wacky thing to putter around with.  And almost everything in the game can be clicked on/interacted with for wacky (I hope) responses.  Anyways, I'll have it up soon!  Cheers!

It looks so innocent, doesn't it?

Ahhh!  The Great Porcupine Mating Season Stampede!

Mats Berglinn

Woah, this games seems like a crazy cartoon! I got to play this when it's finished.

sergiocornaga

Wow! An anti-aliased main character! That alone is enough to make me want to play this.

Afflict

Bartimaeus

~The more adventures I go on, the more sand I get in my shoes

Mordalles

hehe, this looks really cool. ill be waiting. and when the time comes, please excuse me if i mention the words "awesome, downloading."  ;D

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

The Ivy

The porcupine picture made me laugh out loud.  Nice work!

Play_Pretend

Hey all...thanks for the positive response!  I've just got a few more animations to tidy up and a little more scripting to do, and it should be street legal in a day or two!

(04/12 Update): Real life doth interfereth with us all.  I decree two possible more days 'til completion!

Oy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk