I have been waiting a long time for this... 2010 is finished!

Started by Steel Drummer, Wed 05/04/2006 20:24:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Drummer

ANNOUNCER VOICE: You begged, you pleaded, you acted like a monkey, and now it's finally here! 2010: World of Chaos. Presented by Kingdom Game Co. and Jonathan Tobin, this thrilling adventure features action! Suspense! Humor! and an ending that leaves 100% possibilities for a sequel! So come on, play it(Now we're the ones begging you)!
Talkie version to be released soon ( withvoices by Rob Scott, David Naylor, Rocky Naylor, and with Jonathan Tobin as Al-Fahar Shamra)

download it at: http://www.thexiis.com/media/2010_no_talkie.zip

Thank you VinceXII for hosting this!
I'm composing the music for this game:

Saberteeth

Well, congrats on finishing yozr first project. I'm dling it now.  :=

KristjanMan

Please tell me that you are going to make a remake of it with better graphs
- They are all from AGS coloringball

Steel Drummer

Saberteeth

Em, well, the graphics are, ummm, what's the word...? Average?

I think you need to improve your skills A LOT! Learn from this game, try to improve, look up images in google for old adventure games, y'know?

Em, the ticket office thing is frustrating to the max! Why didn't you just make the guard throw you out other than making a gameover, sheeesh!Ã,  ::)

Again, congrats on finishing your first project.

SaberT

KristjanMan

- They are all from AGS coloringball

Steel Drummer

well no offence but you'd have to be pretty stupid to get gameover on that part. Did you play through the whole game?

Nikolas

Congrats!

You just outnumber 95% of the members in game releases... :D

For example I have never released one!

The grphics suck soooo bad that you indeed have created a unique style. I don't know what your intentions were but honestly it was a funny game! And honestly don't take it hard, I mean it in the best way possible! This could become a CULT hit!

Guys: Do download this little (weird) diamond. It's less than 1 Mb, with lovely music, and interesting animation and graphics.

Saberteeth

Quote from: yodaman11111 on Wed 05/04/2006 20:50:39
well no offence but you'd have to be pretty stupid to get gameover on that part. Did you play through the whole game?
Yes, I did and I did that just for fun to see if you've done any(more) animations. Speaking of animations, it's better to make a big canvas for a start and when you import frame by frame, use crop sprite edges(symetric).

Well, I agree with Nikolas on outnumbering 95% of the people on the forums ;).

Steel Drummer

Thanks, nikolas. This series of games is going to be like LucasArts games- the first game is style after games from 1989, the second-1992, and the rest will use art that not even the FoY team can front on! (kidding) and seriously, I can't picture david smith and tyson becoming the next "sam and max" or "han and chewie" or whatever. The sequel will be 3X as long as this one, and (I don't how good bgs will be) the characters will be better.

Mordalles

congrats on finishing your game. and thanks for releasing a non-talkie version for people like me with dial-up! very much appreciated. just downloaded, and i will check it out!

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Steel Drummer

MalleTheRedPhoenix

Quote from: yodaman11111 on Wed 05/04/2006 22:19:17
foreign language abandonware site. Works for me.

Let me guess: Visionare?!?Ã,  ;)

Okay, I will try this game, but I think that this won't be a masterpiece.

Afflict

Umm that was interesting...  ::)

Dude Well let me just do this...

Bugs Report V.1

In the begining you have your man say my thingie mewhatever can sort this out. however when you need to look at it well. He talks and you cant read what he says cause inventory box in way. You must fix that.

Your general animation is buggy things dissapear and reappear (robot) things loop over and over.(car and plane)

The game is really just alot of paint screens slapped together and well you wlak through them there is no real puzzles. The screens dont provide you with clear exits etc. On one  part you have to use your hand on what looks like a message board (not a spoiler just a general bug and frustration!)

There is some buggy speech loops.

And for all the walking done in the game I really dont like the walk cycle and the speed should be set up.

Yoda man dont call people stupid. That just upsets me to see a n00b call people stupid and show disrespect to the people that played your game IMO this is a bad game. I felt nothing towards it, it frustrated me to play it just because of your general attitude.

I am not like Nikoles and this will not make a cult hit, clockwork orange was a cult hit... your come in guns blazing but the only thing firing is your mouth.

I have had enough of people with a lack of respect and that dont listen and learn!!!!

Steel Drummer

well this is my first attempt at a game. The sequel will be a lot better (especially characters and everything). What did you think of the storyline and music?

Nikolas

Steel Drummer

Obi

Well the music made me dance in my chair. As for the game, that also made me dance in my chair.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk