DOCTOR WHO - TIME SNARE Big Update, Release Date And New Screens 7th Nov

Started by Duckbutcher, Wed 12/04/2006 13:55:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared

I read that post myself - he made it after The Unicorn and the Wasp went to air.

Seeing as Gareth Roberts is thus responsible for the demise of the project, I think it is only fair that he should be forced to complete it! ;)

Duckbutcher

I'm still surprised that people seem so enthusiastic about Time Snare.

It's on hold. That's as specific as I can be. I've been toying with AGS, and a while back I started another, completely original adventure. As I'm sure you know, a new project can take all one's time and enthusiasm. And yes, based on recent events, I have found my interest in the world of the Doctor waning. I apologise, but I have learned that I shouldn't have made a song and dance about the game until it was nearly finished, hence my new project will be kept firmly under wraps until I'm sure it will see light of day.

I'm really proud of the game though, and there's a lot I did to it since the demo. I re-did a bunch of backgrounds, added more animations, as well as advancing the story and locations by a hefty chunk. Perhaps, if I do one day decide that the project is firmly in the ground, I'll release the incomplete version so people can see where it may have gone. I don't feel I could release it to a third party to finish.

But like I said, on hold. I'd love to go back and finish it one day, and to be honest, I think I will. I just don't have the inspiration right now.

I hope I don't get flamed, as I really appreciate the interest and support everyone on the AGS board has given me. Thanks a lot guys, and I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Mods, I guess it's time to lock the thread. I'll let you know if I ever want it re-opened.

Pete
(Duckbutcher)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk