the farm episode one completed

Started by , Sat 15/04/2006 18:39:11

Previous topic - Next topic

murkypurpose

"Thank you for a very enjoyable game."

Steel Drummer

Don't bother posting in this thread. I know, the game is awesome; I think it is too, but this game's creator has only posted on the forums once or twice and he hasn't been active in months, so he won't see your comments on the game. Unless he's been lurking around here without posting...
I'm composing the music for this game:

Da_Elf

hopefully he is too busy working on episode 2 :) i just finished the game and loved it and would love to see a part 2

Erenoth02

Crimson Wizard

Erenoth02, I hereby declare you the necroposter of the month :=.

Erenoth02

:= lol... but no really, out of all the games I've played so far this one sticks with me as one of the best, I would love to see an ending.

HAL

Thanks to this 8 year old thread being dragged up, I've now downloaded the game and am trying it out.

I don't know if I've just got it set wrong, but for me the first room is very dark, with a lot of things to click on in the darkness (the cross-hair goes red), yet I can't interact with anything in any way, apart from when I select the one available inventory item and try it on everything and he says the same thing again and again, "That wouldn't be very good, would it?"

I was interested to try this game but it seems I can't do anything with it!

The intro sequence is very captivating and impressive, however.

Also there are some shocking spelling mistakes in the script. Had to be said.

The Great Underground Empire

*pokes his head up from a nearby grave*

I still tell people how this game so effectively creeped me out that when

Spoiler
my actual CD player on my actual computer popped out, just like the one in-game
[close]

I went noooooope and stopped playing. :)

*reinhumes himself*

Tabata

Quote from: HAL on Fri 20/02/2015 08:15:26
I don't know if I've just got it set wrong,...
I also had some trouble with it at first but changing the cursor into something 'useful' is done by typing letters:  l > look, i > interact, t > talk

Hope it helps - have fun

LimpingFish

Wow. Eight years.

Somehow, I overlooked the necro-tastic post that exhumed this thread. Surely, surely, you noticed how old the last post in here was, Erenoth02? In situations like this, I'd usually advise that you PM the original author with any inquiries, but since I have no idea who "benedict" was/is, or whether he/she stuck around and actually registered on the forums, that could prove somewhat difficult. (wtf)

So...um...yeah, no necro-posting.(wrong)

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk