Animation Challenge - 16.4 to 24.4. (WARNING NUDITY inside !)

Started by Sektor 13, Sun 16/04/2006 22:45:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Sektor 13

This is Natalia, she work in SGC as a guard. But army life is boring, so she is thinking about new job. A "exotic" dancer. So make here fameous.

Undress here in sexsy way, like puting here clothes off in some interesting ways, maybe a bit of belly dancing...

***bonus***

-Moving boobs
-A lot of sexsy underwear
-Using some kind of object (dancing around a pole or something)
-Extra hot positions

Have fun...

Sektor 13

Hja, why did last two posts dissapeared ?

Tuomas

The big hand of parental advisory perhaps, thought there was too much explicit material here. THis sounds great. I might even enter, the topic is kinky enough ;)

Mordalles

Quote from: Tuomas on Wed 19/04/2006 20:30:35
thought there was too much explicit material here.

ah, man, i missed it.  :'(

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Afflict

Mordalles check in again I will update this page with lots of um cencored scenes :)

Right About

Sektor this is not a boring subject hey jublies are two of my favourite thing ;)

my latest entry further down... PLanning on working some more on it before close off when is that btw ???

Before anybody looses any hope heres mine thus far... Working on my game etc. it hasnt been top of my list... till now. :)

sergiocornaga

Maybe you should add "not for little boys" to the thread title or similar.

Phemar

Quote from: SergioCornaga on Thu 20/04/2006 04:48:22

Like that will stop them ;) hehe.

Tuomas

Quote from: Zor on Thu 20/04/2006 06:00:40
Quote from: SergioCornaga on Thu 20/04/2006 04:48:22

Like that will stop them ;) hehe.

I think he means in order to get more competitors :D

sergiocornaga

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Anyway, it might mean less post-deleting...

lo_res_man

Oh come on with this as a the topic, you would have to delete ALL the tposts. it just pixal art fer bobs sake!  :(
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

Afflict

cpage

the posts that were deleted from what i saw were pointless talking and no are which is what is happening again.....

Sektor 13

Hmm, yes.

I wonder why nobody try to post an animation, Is this subject boring ? Or taboo ?? After all it is only pixel/low res/ graphics. And I didn't say that the girl must be completely naked...

lo_res_man

It is also damn difficult. sexy pixel art is, IMHO, very difficult. believe me I've tried it, and I think I have succeeded, the animating how a lady walks still eludes me.
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

Sektor 13

doesn't matter on how it walks, let her move on spot :) and post your animation now :)

Afflict

OK post it now geez so demandingÃ,  Ã, ::)

Just kidding SektorÃ,  ;D

Here it is updated thus far how long did that take from last post ...Ã,  ???

Anym

Quote from: cpage on Fri 21/04/2006 08:18:54the posts that were deleted from what i saw were pointless talking and no are which is what is happening again...
I hope this post will be deemed less pointless than my previous one.

Quote from: Sektor 13 on Fri 21/04/2006 14:43:19I wonder why nobody try to post an animation, Is this subject boring ? Or taboo ?? After all it is only pixel/low res/ graphics. And I didn't say that the girl must be completely naked...
Don't worry, I'm working on it (and I already had a pointless post deleted from this thead)...

Quote from: lo_res_man on Fri 21/04/2006 17:20:13
It is also damn difficult. sexy pixel art is, IMHO, very difficult. believe me I've tried it, and I think I have succeeded, the animating how a lady walks still eludes me.
...and I totally agree with it being quite difficult! Not so much because she's a lady or because of sexiness constraints, but because dancing is a rather complex set of motions.

Quote from: Sektor 13 on Fri 21/04/2006 18:20:01doesn't matter on how it walks, let her move on spot :) post your animation now :)
If you say so, here's my work in progress. :P

Similarities to other people's animations are completely coincidental. ;)

To be updated...
I look just like Bobbin Threadbare.

yarooze

Please don't kill me for so many pictures. I hope You'll like them...

(I hope I can post them correct. If not, I 'll make new links)

Here is Natasha's strip (a little bit booby action at the end):

http://www.yarooze.de/images/natasha-strip.gif

after she made that, she can do something like that (note boobs ;)):

http://www.yarooze.de/images/natasha-jump.gif

since she have to make somethin "exotic", she can dance hula:
http://www.yarooze.de/images/natasha-hula.png

or be a playmate:
http://www.yarooze.de/images/natasha-bunny.png

ok, she can also be a barmaid:
http://www.yarooze.de/images/natasha-barmaid.png

She can make something else... Something like that:

PLEASE ONLY CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU ARE ADULT

You can find more Natashas here:

front

back

3/4

Edited by mod: Just to make this thread more suitable for young children, images all changed to links, click at your own risks! :=
My Blog

MashPotato

Okay, I think the time has come for an advisory to be put in the title.  Not because I think seeing lo-res nudes is traumatizing, but as a fair warning to those who might not want to see it...

Helm

I think half the people in this thread either deserve to be banned, or given some sort of award
WINTERKILL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk