Restrictions:
Max Size:150x150
Max Colors: 32
Must be an original character.
Must be drawn by you.
Must be an ork.
-
Cheaters will be shot on sight.

And the cool part:Ã,  You can have 2 entries and they will both count!

Trophies? Maybe yes, maybe not. I don't know yet.

Arcangel

Akumayo

Do they have to be Lord of the Rings style orcs, or will any gruesome, trollish looking monster do?
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

Krysis

Just draw some orks orcs.

Afflict

I am confused...Ã,  ???

Do you want Orks or Orcs ?

My entry here somewhere
1x

2x

dunno if ill have time to finish him up... axet higne is susspose to be in hands didnt move the layer  :P

Privateer Puddin'

Lo. My first orc be here.. not very good but :D

An orc is seen stalking you through the village late one night. Your neighbours hear screams.

146x147.. 25 colours i think

I predict another good sprite jam :D

ultra bad second entry :D

20 colours .. 96 x 133

Mordalles

well, big brother has this awesome pic called 'orcs!' that he did last month, if he enters youre all screwed. muhaha.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

vict0r

What? Did he make that one? :o

EDIT: Thought i should enter... Crapster... Napster for crap!

Mr_Frisby

Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I must enter my newest creation...Billy Bob!

Colors: 20

I designed this character in the style of Street Fighter Alpha III using Blanka as a visual aide.  I may improve him more and add a weapon since he is just a dumb hick afterall.

Name:  Billy Bob Heenan

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 310 lb.

Story:  Billy Bob was enjoying wonderful forbidden love with his pet swine Dora when a radioactive meteorite collided with them.  Dora was killed and Billy was changed forever...Though not many people noticed a difference.  He decided to join the Street Fighter Championship because of a commercial he saw of Ken Masters and Ryu beating up slaughtered pigs as part of their training regime.

Attacks:

Tuscadero Tusk:  CHARGE BACK, FORWARD + MEDIUM KICK

Gut Punch: FORWARD + STRONG PUNCH

Butt Sandwich: FORWARD, QCF + STRONG KICK

Rising Pork: HCF + STRONG PUNCH

Cheap Shot: QCB+ WEAK PUNCH

Special Moves:

Swine Herd: HCF, HCF + SRONG PUNCH

Fire in the Hole: QCB, QCF + STRONG KICK

White Trash Shuffle: FCF + STRONG PUNCH + STRONG KICK

And a c-64 style entry in 9 colors, battle chieftain Ragg Ashheart!

Tuomas

Behold the glory of the mighty orc chieftain Moggorgmuth the 3rd! In all his ravage and fury he commands even the biggest orcs, and all cultures and worlds bow before him, for he is mighty and strong!

FruitTree

since all you hip kids seem to do it I'll book me a spot aswell!
right here ^_^

here's my entry:

x2

150 X150 - 16 colours

GRAAAD is this orc's name.
He fought valliantly in the battle for the dirtcreekgate (in the background) he burst through the front lines of king swanlock's army and chopped off three heads with one swoop of his mighty war axe!
allas! GRAAAD got hit by a spell of one of the kings sorcer generals!
and fell!
who will draw me the orc brave enough to avenge GRAAD?!
because as the old orc saying goes... 'no blood, no glory'!

(I kinda got carried away but I was just having fun! ;))

SECOND ENTRY:

x2
120x150 - 14 colours

this orc finally avenged GRAAAD's death by cutting of the head of the sorcer general!
in the end the battle of dirtcreek gate ended in a defeat for the Orcs who then turned on their leader and devoured him guts n bones!

Saberteeth

ProgZmax, you seem to think the same way as me, I used Venom from here as my reference. ^^

Here's mine:

150X150
15cols

A lone Orc wandering the woods of Koohl. Robbing weary travelers, he has made himself quite a fortune. His favorite weapon: His fists.

sergiocornaga

Mine's here. And unlike you other people currently, I have an actual sprite.

Uh... maybe just ignore the walking.

potato hunter

i will be posting my entry here when I'm done, hope you like it!

:'( bummer, it seems as though my entry is not going to make it into this sprite jam, sniffle sniffle :( but I really like the sprite so when I finish it  I'm gonna stick it in the critics lounge so you can all critisize me for leaving so many double pixels in it  ;D by the  way, there is some pretty awsome orcs in this here comp  ;D 

MashPotato

I'll join in on the reserving-a-spot craze, and claim this spot as my own ^_^

EDIT: I probably will not be able to make one this jam after all :(... curse exams!

EDIT#2: Since I already made this post, I'll use my little space here to compliment everyone on their excellent sprites!

buloght

Here is mine. 150x150 - 15 colours. I drew concept on paper and mimicked it with my mouse. I have never spent so much time on one sprite before.

(3x)

[edit] Thanks, Mordalles haha, but if big brother puts that orcs pic of his here, haha, we are all doomed, even if he doesn't enter, I think it could be amazing inspiration for the rest of us :)
[edit] thanks tomas :)

Mordalles

great sprites!Ã,  :o buloght. now lets see the 'olympus' counter-act.Ã,  ;D
i dont reserve this spot, its stinks here.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Tomas

That's an awesome sprite, buloght! I'm actually working on a quite similar but much less amazing sprite myself. It won't stand a chance against yours but I guess I'll finish it anyways.

I'll just reserve this spot for mine then.

EDIT: So, I finally had time to finish this one. I'm still not 100% satisfied with it, but I never am so here it is. It's actually my first ever attempt ever at drawing something in this style and my first ever attempt to paint muscles really. But I think it came out quite OK. The anatomy is probably off since I didn't use any reference but who cares? :)

100x125 pixels, 15 colors all in all.

(3x)

yarooze

I don't think, I have any chance, after I saw your cool orcs, but...

here is my orc:

My Blog

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk