Simple background request

Started by royals10, Sat 13/05/2006 15:57:17

Previous topic - Next topic

royals10

I'm almost finished with all of my rooms for my First Game.
But I'm stuck on a background. I can't draw cars to save my life, especially on an angle. Here is the bg. I would like a car drawn on an angle in the purple area. I have pasted the character in the picture for reference, but actually the car belongs to a character a little bigger than him. (I haven't drawn him yet) Any help is appreciated!Ã,  :) Oh, yes. The game is in high color 16-bit

Ali

I believe that you were mis-advised on your In Production thread that this would be a good place to ask for someone to contribute artwork.

Instead of drawing you a car (because I'm bad at drawing cars too) I'd suggest you re-work the backdrop so that the road runs from left to right. Then the car would be much easier for you to draw, and your road wouldn't suddenly disappear on the horison.

royals10

Quote from: Ali on Sat 13/05/2006 16:44:45
I believe that you were mis-advised on your In Production thread that this would be a good place to ask for someone to contribute artwork.

SighÃ,  :(, ok, I'm just doing what I was told. I'm sorry if this is against the rules. If this topic needs to be locked or whatever I don't mind.

I may just have to try your idea about the car, but it won't coordinate with the rest of the rooms. Oh well...

fertoff

before drawing a car,,,you should take a look at the perspective, its quite off. the street dissapearing like that, thats not right.

thats why you should fix the perspective first, then try to draw a car.
For the car,,,reference pics, all you need
bye
Never spend more than 20 bucks on a computer game.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

If you intend to draw the car yourself and update this thread with it I won't lock it.  Otherwise I see no point in leaving this thread open.

royals10

Go ahead and lock it now, there's no point in its existance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk