LucasManiac !

Started by Marion, Sun 23/04/2006 20:41:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Marion

Thank your for the correction.

I used the original Zak graphics because it's the original one, the one I played the first time. I played the 256 colours one many years later and I didn't enjoy it as much as before...

Just a personal choice :)

Sheepisher

Hey Marion,

Nice game - very cute, lots of silly fun!

Just thought I'd add some other bugs I'd found:

Right at the end, the only people I had left to free were Elaine (from IndyWorld) and Bobbin and R2D2 (from Monkey Island) I freed Elaine, then went back to the warp screen ... and the game completed prematurely, with the cutscene and end credits and everything!Ã,  (I think someone else also encountered this bug.)

So, wanting to be a completist, I re-loaded, went back and freed Bobbin and R2D2 first, then Elaine ... and this time, the game didn't complete at all!

Also, something else:

Spoiler
I managed to free Sophia from the cage without defeating LeChuck first!Ã,  I simply pulled on the lever and she walked free.
[close]

I also encountered a couple of the other bugs mentioned above, so I won't repeat them here.Ã,  Anyway, good luck with future projects!
"Like a balloon and ... something bad happens!"

Marion

THank you, Sheepisher. The bug you encountered have been reported to me yet, and unfortunately I wasn't able to fix it for the moment. I am working on AGS and I hope to make a better game after LucasManiac.
But I'm happy you enjoyed it anyway :)

Alein_Atryda_III

Bugs:

Spoiler
I could send Indy back to his world unlimited number of times. He dissapearred after doing so, but if I left the area and got back he reappeared.

I could finish game without sending people in the loom world or even getting loom module.
[close]

Except for that luke skywalkers place and lower passage at dig world were quite hard to see. It would be nice if you used original music from some locations.

On my PC star wars music wasn't working too well... After a while it was giving out loud beeeping sound...

Some of french text are still untranslated, one is said by Luke, and other - I don't remember by who...

Anyway, the game was quite fun :) But riddles were a bit too easy. There was too much of things like "go find one person who you can send, she/he gives you an item, then you go send someone else" ...

Eric

Bravo Marion !
C'est vraiment un excellent jeu, plein d'humour, d'originalité, qui donne l'impression étrange de retourner dans tous ces vieux jeux sans y être vraiment. Très agréable.

Si tu as besoin d'aide pour construire une histoire pour tes prochains jeux, n'hésite pas à  me contacter, je serais ravi de t'aider.

Encore toutes mes félicitations pour cet excellent jeu !
Eric

Mats Berglinn

Uh, could you say it in English, please? Not everyone here understands French.

Eric

I'm not sure that everybody understand my english... But let's try...

Congratulations Marion !
It's really an excellent game, full of humor, originality, that give the strange sensation to go back in all these old games without being really in them. Really... Eeh... Sweet ? Nice ? Cool ? Well... Great.

If you need help to build a story for one of your next game, don't hesitate to contact me, I will be pleased to help you.

Congratulations again for this excellent game!
Eric

Mmmm...

I speak better french than english  ::)

Marion

Lol, thank you Eric  ;D

calacver

I also enjoyed this game. Excellent game and very nice humour.

ManicMatt

I don't think I posted despite playing the game a while back..

I like it overall. The puzzles are simple fetch and carry, but it's cool when I see a familar character in another game! (And I laughed a few times although I've yet to complete the game)

My only real critiscm is of a personal one. I didn't like all the loud "ding!" noises the game kept making, which was far louder than the music, and when I was playing this game at late at night when people were sleeping I had to turn the volume down to compensate for the sounds and could barely hear the music then.

(Sorry I haven't read any previous posts in here and also I don't think I have been playing the most recent version.)

biorogue

I love the premise of the game. I was really enjoying it until all the dialog text started zooming by so fast that I couldn't read any of it. I just downloaded the game so I assume it is the updated version. but good game none the less.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk