Obadele: Target of the kidnappers

Started by Rd27, Wed 31/05/2006 18:29:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Rd27

You are Obadele, the talkshow host. Your talkshow is not that popular anymore and the financial situation is not looking that good and your show is in danger to be terminated.

But today you and your manager have managed to get big name guests and this show could save the future of the whole show.

But then Obadele get's kidnapped and you have to help him to escape.

This is very short game so don't expect too much :).

I have done the testing all by myself. If you found a bug, please report  it.

Download http://dodownload.filefront.com/5099028//f3eca1772ab7681fe2bfb7ae7fc00529fbfc5a5f878f3a3fcec6097a77cb701d214c42bb34c01610

TassieDevil

Well, it looked interesting and I tried to download this, but it says "Your download has failed. You have an invalid session set"

Hmmm :(

Khris

Did you try clicking the extremely tiny -Button?

Rosie

Very nice.  Look forward to more from you.......

Kt

When I open the packet with the glass it says he got the pill but when I go to my inventory there is no pill and the packet is still stuck shut.

Rd27

Quote from: TassieDevil on Wed 31/05/2006 22:40:59
Well, it looked interesting and I tried to download this, but it says "Your download has failed. You have an invalid session set"

I tried the download and it worked for me. Have you managed to download it now?

Quote from: Kt on Thu 01/06/2006 05:22:52
When I open the packet with the glass it says he got the pill but when I go to my inventory there is no pill and the packet is still stuck shut.

I just played the game through and I did not have any problems with the pill so I don't know what's wrong. I try to look and see if there is something wrong with the code :).

Quote from: Rosie on Thu 01/06/2006 04:16:25
Very nice.  Look forward to more from you.......

splat44

Quote from: Rd27 on Thu 01/06/2006 16:09:10
Quote from: TassieDevil on Wed 31/05/2006 22:40:59

I tried the download and it worked for me. Have you managed to download it now?

Quote from: Kt on Thu 01/06/2006 05:22:52

I just played the game through and I did not have any problems with the pill so I don't know what's wrong. I try to look and see if there is something wrong with the code :).

Quote from: Rosie on Thu 01/06/2006 04:16:25
Very nice.Ã,  Look forward to more from you.......

I just completed the game.

I do confirm with Rd27 that nothing is wrong with pill.
In fact, I did tried using glass with pill container but it stuck shut in which I managed open that container with something else. But I will leave that to you to figure out.

I will help if anyone stuck at that point.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk