James Peris is the agent 00.5

Started by lacosaweb, Sat 20/05/2006 20:01:50

Previous topic - Next topic

lacosaweb

James Peris is the agent 00.5

Now English language is aviable in this new version of the game (version 1.2).

Ã,  Ã, Ã,  Ã, 

Official website of the game:

www.lacosaweb.com/jamesperis/

Download it now

More information and votes at:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=552

lakerz

Game looks good from the little I've played of it.  Can't even leave the first room though.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong as there doesn't seem to be any exits.

dazmoose

Enjoying it so far :)

splat44

Quote from: lakerz on Sun 21/05/2006 01:40:30
Game looks good from the little I've played of it.Ã,  Can't even leave the first room though.Ã,  Not sure what I'm doing wrong as there doesn't seem to be any exits.

This an hint area in which I've included how to exit first room.

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=26673.0

Rosie

We are all playing or have played this game.  Very well done.  Can't figure out how to get into that ? room though, requires a cheat....... Any hints as to what it is??????

Thanks again for a great game....

deftonesrule

ummm... this game is in spanish.. i downloaded the english version but its still in spanish ....

lacosaweb

Quote from: deftonesrule on Fri 26/05/2006 19:43:17
ummm... this game is in spanish.. i downloaded the english version but its still in spanish ....

Read the Manual, it tells you how to play in english language.
Be sure that you had download the last version (1.2)

Rosie

lacosawab

Spoiler
Any hints on how to get into the ? room.......
[close]

Rosie

¿Cómo usted consigue en el cuarto con a?

deftonesrule

Quote from: lacosaweb on Fri 26/05/2006 19:58:46
Quote from: deftonesrule on Fri 26/05/2006 19:43:17

Read the Manual, it tells you how to play in english language.
Be sure that you had download the last version (1.2)

ok

lakerz

Just finished James Peris, and I was quite entertained!  The graphics were very nice and detailed.  I enjoyed the wide variety of music, both original and borrowed.  Puzzles were varied and mostly made sense.  You definitely put a lot of thought into the puzzles and how many optional puzzles there were.  Given that I finished the game with only 731 points, I missed a lot.  So, the replay value is good.  I'll be trying again in a few weeks to see if I can't find out more.

Overall, extremely nice job!  I voted on the link you provided.  One thing I'd mention is you might consider putting a mature warning on the game given some of the graphic touches are pretty risque.   :=

deftonesrule

hey great game!!

i noticed from the menu and during gameplay that your concept for art was based on rumiko takahshi's ranma 1/2 !!!! one of my favorite animes ! Shes the princess of anime and all created my personal fav Inuyasha !!!

in fact i figured for real that you are a ranma fan because of the question at the end about ranmas father !!!

the main character looked just like ranma, i was hopeing to see something interesting when he went in the bathroom and took a bath but no luck =)

anyways, most of the jokes made scence other i guess couldnt be translated well in english.

good job and enjoy the spoils .

lacosaweb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk