Super Mario Adventure in development

Started by Nintengame, Sun 28/05/2006 22:58:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintengame

I'm gonna make the first video game-based adventure with AGS. I don't  know how to post the game as it is now, but so far you can talk to Luigi about stuff, and can get a hammer and F.L.U.S.H.A (Flash Liquidizing Ultra Spritzing Household Appliance)

Got some screenshots. What do ya think?

ManicMatt

Isn't the scale of Mario and Luigi too small for the backgrounds?

justynfeeney

yeah, it looks fun, i think you should do what he said make them bigger, and keep working on your game, dont give up on it.

Khris

DON'T double post, use the MODIFY button...

The backgrounds look ripped, too. Funny thing is, they'd fit those sprites better if they hadn't been resized badly.

Gilbert

Quote from: yodaman11111 on Mon 29/05/2006 04:05:12
I bet this game is going to be one of those lame fan games that has the word ripped written all over it that is less than 5% as good as the original game.Ã,  :=
Why said that? Everyone has his own choice to make their own games (though legal reason is another consideration), please don't act rude and discourage others, especially when you hadn't really tried his game.

cheeba

On the bright side, even if it's only a fraction as good as superstar saga, it'll still be better than a lot of games out there.
ST Episode One Production thread (WARNING: Adult content)

PsychicHeart

Wow, this really looks interesting!
Back a while ago (like, about a year ago) i was contemplating doing an Alex Kidd adventure game, then for one reason or another, i decided not to begin, mainly because i couldn't find any good sprites to rip, and couldn't draw him for shite.
Well, good luck with this, hope it gets finished.
Cheers,
Fluke.
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

deftonesrule

i like the idea of the game. who cares if he ripped sprites?

yeah i would consider resizeing the sprites to fit the bg however, looks very odd unless this isnt going to be an rpg. im guess you have a to get a mushroom to look bigger ? lol

RedBlob

I like it! Those Nintendo games were great fun.

voh

The graphics are from the GBA game Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. And ripping isn't necessarily a problem, but what you did to the backgrounds is kind of crappy.
Still here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk