Voice Competition (May 29th - June 4th)

Started by ManicMatt, Mon 29/05/2006 12:28:55

Previous topic - Next topic

ManicMatt

Let me know if this is too long nd i'll try to cut some of it out.

McDonalds. What are they hiding from us? They must be hiding something. They always do. Like in India when customers were assured that their fries were vegetarian when they contained beef fat. (Which may no longer be the case after massive law suits etc)

Our two lead characters in this story discover a terrible secret about McDonalds...

You start here:

NARRATOR: Big Bubba loves his food. More so, he loves McDonald's food. He eats burgers there everyday. As a result of no

excercise and unhealthy eating he is a very large man. Today he has come to McDonald's with his best friend, Mike, a paranoid

geek whose curiosity overwhelms him at times.

At the McDonalds counter:

ASSISTANT: Can i help you sir?
BUBBA: Yeah, I'll have a super duper mammoth extra large beefburger and a large diet coke.
Mike: Let me see! I shall be eating your tiny weeny small beefburger and a small pepsi.
ASSISTANT: You mean coke.
Mike: Whatever!

NARRATOR: They get their meals and sit down at a table.

BUBBA: OH BOY! I love this food! Recently, the food has improved in taste!
Mike: Why? What have they changed about it?
BUBBA: I dunno, but it's like a combination of chicken and beef in one!
Mike: Weird!

NARRATOR: Mike takes a bite into his tiny weeny small beefburger.

Mike: *munch munch* Indeed. This is a most unusual texture. I must find out what is in it!
BUBBA: Who cares! Lets eat!

NARRATOR: Just then Ronald McDonald enters the room and lots of children gather around him with excitement.

Mike: Oh no! Not him! Are they trying to put me off my food?
BUBBA: Don't worry, he's leading them into another room.
Mike: Say... what IS in that room?
BUBBA: It says "playroom" on the door.
Mike: Playroom? Won't the kids get indigestion from just eating?
BUBBA: Say what?
Mike: I'm gonna just go take a peek in that room. I don't trust Ronald McDonald, he's creepy.
BUBBA: Oh Mike! (Said disaprovingly)

NARRATOR: Mike goes up to the door and peeks through the crack. Inside is Ronald McDonald leading the children into a fun

looking playhouse. Mechanical whirring noises can be heard from within.

Mike: What the heck is making that noise? I'm going in!
BUBBA: Mike what are you doing?

NARRATOR: Bubba gets off his seat and chases after Mike. Mike opens the door to the playhouse and Ronald McDonald notices

him.

RONALD: HELLO! I'm afraid only children can fit- can go inside the mincing machin-I mean the playhouse! Ahem.
Mike: mincing machine?? Are you insane!
Ronald: No no, ignore me! It's been a hard day luring children to their deaths.. oh my I just can't keep my mouth shut! Now

I'm gonna have to chop you up and put you in the machine too!
Mike: Stay away from me!

NARRATOR: Ronald grabs Mike and is about to throw him into the machine when Bubba enters the room.

BUBBA: Hey! What are you doing? GRRR!!

NARRATOR: Bubba charges across the room and tackles Ronald down to the ground.

RONALD: (Whilst wrestling with Bubba) Get off me you fat git! Argh, I can see you've been eating a lot of our CHILDREN

BURGERS MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
BUBBA: What??? Disgusting! I think I'm gonna hurl!

NARRATOR: Bubba pukes all over Ronald McDonald.

BUBBA: UUUUURGGHHHHH!!!!
RONALD: ARGH WHY CAN'T I JUST KEEP MY STUPID MOUTH SHUT??

NARRATOR: Ronald passes out from the stench of vomit.

BUBBA: Are you alright Mike?
Mike: Yeah, thanks to you!

Steel Drummer

Haha, being a McDonald's hater, I'd naturally enter this comp. Here's my entry:

http://s2.gimehost.com/v/2288889/compo.zip.html 

Btw, very funny script!  ;)
I'm composing the music for this game:

Akumayo

I think I saw something similar to this... in Zelda and the Lampshade of No Real Significance...
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

ManicMatt

Haha! Yodaman I just loved your Ronald voice! I was laughing my head off!

Akumayo: The Lampshade of what now? *googles it* Oh my I thought you were joking! It's a flash game! Heh, that's quite funny. I was hardly being original with the whole people turned into food thing though was I?

Steel Drummer

Quote from: ManicMatt on Mon 29/05/2006 19:26:36
Haha! Yodaman I just loved your Ronald voice! I was laughing my head off!

Thanks  :D

Akumayo

Vince Twelve

yoda's Bobcat Goldthwait impersonation was spot-on!

I don't think that he took a breath through that whole thing...

Steel Drummer

I didn't take a breath because I recorded each line spearately and then cut them together. Who's Bobcat Goldthwait  ???

ManicMatt

Nice improv Akumayo! You were really having fun with that! I liked it when you said it's a hard task for Bubba to get off his seat!

I will further comment on the entries when the competition deadline ends.

EDIT: You people have google don't you? That's how I found out who this Bobcat person was.

Akumayo

Thanks Matt!

BTW, who IS Bobcat Goldthwait?  I thought yoda's voices were original sounding...

Steel Drummer

Akumayo's voice weren't really original, but he delivered some good lines and narration. Btw, what does Bobcat whatever sound like? Vince Twelve said I sounded like him...

Akumayo

I just realized, I'm not going to be online on the 4th, or anytime soon after it, so if I win (not likely, I know), let the second place person make the next topic.  I'll be gone already.  (Once again, I'm not expecting to win, I just thought I'd put this here just in case).

Steel Drummer

Well, it's probably going to either be you or me, since no one usually enters these things  :P

ManicMatt

Alright, today is the last chance to enter this FANTASTIC competition! So what are you waiting for? Yes, YOU! Enter now! Do it for the children! Do it to put a smile on my face. Do it for the sake of humanity! Do it 'cos you know you wanna. Aw go on. Please. Please with a cherry on top?

Steel Drummer

I don't think your pathetic and poorly written, rambling pleas are going to get anyone else to join.  :P Last competition there were only two entries as well.

ManicMatt

Can't you tell my begging was in jest? It was just more amusing than simply writing "Last day to enter."

Sheesh! And just HOW is it poorly written anyway?

ManicMatt

Okay I'm gonna have to double post, with good reason...

The two entries were both entertaining and funny, so much so that it's a REAL close competition. Akumayo's improv gave me a surprise and showed ingenuity, however, Yodaman's Ronald McDonald voice had me nearly fall on the floor in laughter which means the winner is...

!!!YODAMAN!!!

Well done mate. Your turn to make an entry for a couple of people to enter! If it hadn't been for the Ronald voice Akumayo would have won, it was that close.

Steel Drummer

Ok, I'll get to work on a topic and all that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk