I need Character veiws

Started by joelphilippage, Wed 21/06/2006 16:50:24

Previous topic - Next topic

joelphilippage

Im working on a game called tales of chickenry and its 3d so i need some 3d cartoonish chicken sprites. ive looked in a lot of places but the best picture i can find is only one view and it dosint animate. please help.

Tuomas

It's not my duty to tell you this might be in wrong place and I don't want to be accused of playing a moderator. But I can help you with one thing... veiws is supposed to be spelled views :)

joelphilippage

thanks anyway a 3d chicken is kind of hard to find

Babar

Google image "Chicken Run" and/or "Moorhuhn jagd". In fact, just google image "3D chicken". Then proceed with the ripping! And then the combining. And then the animating!

Woooo!
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

lo_res_man

here is a chicken its not 3d, but it is cartoonish.
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

joelphilippage

This ones perfect but this is the only angle i could get.

joelphilippage

Does anyone know how to change it around so it has all the angles

Kweepa

Just import it into AGS and press the "Make My Game" button.
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

lo_res_man

erm, its a 2D picture of a 3D shape, you can't "change it around so it has all the angles" If you have a 3D editor, find a 3D file somewhere.
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

Tuomas

I did a little paint over, and I think I like it this way myself :)

it's 3d

joelphilippage

Thanks for the help
Well if anyone wants to see how coming along look here http://joelphilippage.googlepages.com/

Darth Mandarb

Gettin' a little silly in here ...

joelphilippage - this is the "critics" lounge.  Not the "make something for me" lounge.  That's why you're being teased a little.

If you need help with something there are appropriate threads to post in (the ACR thread for example) for this kind of request.

This board is a place where you post something you've worked on for awhile and want to get some feedback on it.  Not to post something you want made.

joelphilippage

thanks this was the best i could find.

Hammerite

Quote from: joelphilippage on Wed 21/06/2006 17:09:07
Does anyone know how to change it around so it has all the angles

although its a 3d chicken, its still a 2d image. its like how you cant change the angles of a photograph, if you know what i mean. if you want real 3d, then youll need to use 3d designing tools (or get someone else to do it for you).
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

Steel Drummer

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Thu 22/06/2006 14:13:02
Gettin' a little silly in here ...

joelphilippage - this is the "critics" lounge.Ã,  Not the "make something for me" lounge.Ã,  That's why you're being teased a little.

If you need help with something there are appropriate threads to post in (the ACR thread for example) for this kind of request.

This board is a place where you post something you've worked on for awhile and want to get some feedback on it.Ã,  Not to post something you want made.
apparently, joelphilippage doesn't know the meaning of sarcasm.  :=
I'm composing the music for this game:

Khris

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

yoda, khrismuc, is this necessary?  Try to stay on task please.  As for this thread, I'll lock it until joel actually has something that requires critique.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk