5 Years of MAGS Special: Anniversary Contest

Started by Klaus, Thu 01/06/2006 03:36:32

Previous topic - Next topic

SSH

Having looked around this thread and the MAGS site (which still has the previosu months rules, btw) I can't see when voting ENDs...?

Klaus

Quote from: SSH on Sun 02/07/2006 12:33:22
Having looked around this thread and the MAGS site (which still has the previosu months rules, btw) I can't see when voting ENDs...?
There's no announcement when the voting is over - there never was. It usually ends after 3-5 days.

By the way - the MAGS site settings are okay: It already shows the new rules of July! That's part of the overlap I spoke about here.

Klaus

So let's finally come to the end of this special MAGS competition.
First of all many thanks to all participants: All entries are very exciting and offer the whole range of adventure experiences going from weird to serious - in the best sense ;)

Quote from: SteveMcCrea on Tue 04/07/2006 16:20:12
The MAGS competition is tough this month

True words.. Not easy to decide which's you favourite game I quess. Now after a really long time of voting - almost one week is also special for MAGS - the winner is selected. More than 50 votes were submitted this time, a big number compared to the usual contests.

So what's it all about? How did the community decide? Which game received most votes and who will get the unique MAGS anniversary CD?

Who is on top? Russell Stone, Godfrey or the Mittens crew?

The winner is "The Shivah" by Dave Gilbert. Congratulations and again also many thanks to the other game creators for these excellent entries. I hope we meet again in one of the next MAGS competitions :)

bluber

Even the winner is a little suprise for me, I  congratulate Dave.

Phemar

mätzyboy

And a worthy winner it is! Loved the game!

Dave Gilbert

Thanks, everyone! And "mazel tov" to Bartimaeus, Zor and Radiant for two fantastic games.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk