infinite monkeys

Started by Mordalles, Fri 30/06/2006 14:51:10

Previous topic - Next topic

peter

Peter, it's because we are all in different time zones that you don't get a response immediately. And we aren't online all the time even then.

yes i know Ness, its very late here :)
Thanks

ness

Quote from: peter on Tue 11/07/2006 00:07:18

Peter, it's because we are all in different time zones that you don't get a response immediately. And we aren't online all the time even then.

yes i know Ness, its very late here :)
Thanks

It is about midday here...and a bit cold!! Hope you finish the game. Sounds like you're almost there.
Take the road less travelled.... you won't meet so many idiots on the way.

peter

Yes iÃ,  finish the game.
For me was it difficult to understand the game. My English are not so good and there was no much hints in the game to follow the story
So i do not understand why you used the lava lamp on the ball ?
Where are the laser gun for and the lightsabre  (never used this).
never used the pumpkin or santa hat ?
I did remove some dancers and with luck i did get walk to the jukebox , but there where dancers standing in de middle pad ??

Thanks all for the help :)

ness

Good on you. I just walked straight through to the jukebox. Think it may be a bug.
Take the road less travelled.... you won't meet so many idiots on the way.

Radiant

Quote from: peter on Mon 10/07/2006 23:52:41
What are the lavalamp do when you use it on the ball ?
It is crushed underneath.

Quote from: peter on Tue 11/07/2006 01:11:40
For me was it difficult to understand the game. My English are not so good and there was no much hints in the game to follow the story
I'll add a few hints and reupload the game this week sometime.

Where are the laser gun for and the lightsabre  (never used this).
never used the pumpkin or santa hat ?
Not every item is useful.

Oh and by the way, you're not supposed to be able to walk across the dance floor until you solve the puzzle. That's indeed a bug.

peter

Quote from: Radiant on Tue 11/07/2006 15:49:58

Yes i know but what for ?? why did you must do this ?

I'll add a few hints and reupload the game this week sometime.
Cool

Oh and by the way, you're not supposed to be able to walk across the dance floor until you solve the puzzle. That's indeed a bug.

Then i have luck that i across it now :)

Radiant

Quote from: peter on Tue 11/07/2006 22:20:56
Quote from: Radiant on Tue 11/07/2006 15:49:58
Yes i know but what for ?? why did you must do this ?
Spoiler

Well, if you don't, you'd find it hard to hide yourself...
[close]

al77

Spoiler
none of the ways I've arranged the dancers seem to be the right way, and would they all disappear if done correctly? I've cleared straight paths and a zigzag path, but can't walk through board
[close]

Radiant

No, they wouldn't disappear. However, I'll check on this, a clear path is supposed to work.

al77

found out, just now, it didn't work cause IÃ,  kept trying to "enter" the board to cross it, now I just click the other side. Would be nice if either way is good

Radiant

Quote from: al77 on Thu 13/07/2006 03:36:33
found out, just now, it didn't work cause I  kept trying to "enter" the board to cross it, now I just click the other side. Would be nice if either way is good
Since there's no hot spot on the right side of the room, there's nothing to enter.

al77

I meant I was trying to enter the chess board in order to cross it, I mention this cause there might be others who thought the same way.  But I finally, after few days, found out I didn't need to enter board to cross

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk