Tune contest - Rock n roll! - 7. jul -> 15. jul [we have a winner!]

Started by He-Man, Fri 07/07/2006 12:59:07

Previous topic - Next topic

He-Man

Hello

Since I am on tour with my band at the moment I haven't had that much time online.
But today I have so I thought that I would start a new tune contest myself.

When I get home I want to hear some rock n roll tunes, so this weeks tune contest will be ROCK N ROLL!

The rules are simple:
Make a rock n roll tune that can't be any longer than 2 mins!

Go Johnny, go go go!

He-Man

OI
I have returned from my tour only to find that no one has posted a tune.
That's sad!
The contest ends tomorrow but I can move the deadline if anyone is interested to join in...
Anyone?

Phemar

Just for you He-man ;)

Don't if it's rock n roll as such, but I think it can be counted as rock.

>-DownloaD-<

Btw, sorry for the drum-beat.

DoorKnobHandle

I might also enter. That topic is way too good to be ignored.

*gets out his guitar*

Gregjazz

I would enter this if I wasn't having computer problems. :'(

FSi++

Not an entry, but you may also take a look:
http://fsi-files.narod.ru/files/music5.ogg

When downloading thru download manages set http://fsi-files.narod.ru/about.html as referrer.

p.s. 1:55  ;), 1050kb

Evil

I'll get my guitar out and try something too.

Edit: Well, I recorded something. And very poorly at that. A lot of the tracking is offset durring the chorus for some reason. And it's 2:04. I could have trimmed it, but it was rushed as is. Woo for minor key rock'n'roll's.

Edit 2: LGM titled it Zombie Hot Rod, so, that's what I'm gonna title it.

Zombie Hot Rod

DoorKnobHandle

That's my entry. It's all been written, performed, recorded and mastered in two hours. from 3 to 4 in the morning. :)

He-Man

Yo yo the contest is over!

The tunes were all good listening this time though some of them where a little strange:

Zor - It's not really rock n roll, more metal or something if you add a little distortion to the instruments. It was a good tune though.

FSi - Really slow download. I'm sorry but I didn't have time to wait for it. It would have taken more than an hour to download one mb...

Evil - Really cool song. It really makes you want to cruise in your hot rod!

Obi - I don't know what to write. I hope this is supposed to be funny because I think it is! You sound pretty drunk which ofcause is very rock n roll... I guess.

dkh - Nice blues. It seems the instruments doesn't really play tight together (especially the drums are off). All in all the tune works fine especially the soloes...

The winner this time is:

Evil with his cool tune Zombie Hot Rod!

Evil

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk