Duty and Beyond

Started by Mordalles, Wed 12/07/2006 22:54:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordalles

thanks, landslidepurist and stupot.  ;D yes, i am working on a new game. but just started on it.

i didn't actually put any cats in the game, so er, i'm not sure what tree you are referring to.  ;D

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Akatosh

Okay, now I'll have to play it, with it appearing in a GERMAN games magazine and everything...

Mordalles

wow! thanks for the link akatosh!  :o

Maverick

When I saw the name Piet in the initial post I just had to download the game because with a name like that for the main character it meant that the game just had to be created by a "local" artist (or at least included some local influence). Great work on everything from the graphics to puzzles and beyond.
Looking forward to the next one.

Who is the Matie on the team?

Mordalles

thanks, maverick! great to hear from my countrymen! ;D i used to be a Matie. buloght is still a Matie.  ;D

Afflict

Heh, well I was wishing for another DnB and because I haven't played it in ages I just had to play it again. Love this GAME!

Maverick a fellow countryman? AWESOME! Welcome and well, I cant wait for more 'local" influenced games!

BTW : Well done on the article in the German mag Mordalles.

Matt Hammill

This is great! My girlfriend and I stayed up late last night getting maybe halfway through, and we have plans to continue tonight (romantic, eh?). Thanks for making this!

Stupot

Has anyone else picked up on the fact that Piet is wandering around in the pouring rain in London in just a shirt, when he has an UMBRELLA in his inventory... Hahaha.  Just thought I'd share that with everyone.

Afflict

Piet is a South African he can handle it.  ;D

DeliriumWartner

Loved the game so far, so thanks a lot, only trouble is I've encountered a game stopping bug, I think.

No matter what I do in London, I can't put the fish in the vent. I've followed the walkthrough, but it always tells me he needs a reason to do it.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug?

Cheers, Del

Mordalles

thanks, deliriumwartner.  :)
Spoiler

talk to the girl. then you have to show the torn piece of clothing to both the baker and the girl from the clothing store. then, talk to the girl again a second time, where you ask why she looks so nervous.  piet will tell you that he needs to find a way past the girl so see what's behind the door. only then will he be able to put the fish in the vent.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk