Arts and Crafts Corner: Make Your Own Game Box!

Started by Grundislav, Fri 14/07/2006 07:48:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

Grundislav, that is really nice. This reminded me of the time when i was 15/16 years old and i was actually working on a catalog for an adventure game i was working on in BASIC. Man, i worked on that game for years, but just gave up on it. But my dad found the catalog in his basement and i just scanned it in. Wow, it really sucks. he he

Shawn

edit: you have to really admire my hand-drawn screenshots.  :)

Grundislav

Hehe that's great.  Hand-drawn screenshots are the best!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

That's some fantabulous artwork.  You should see if you can get him to do some cutscene art for the deluxe version ;)

Ubel

I personally don't care how much this sucks. But I had so friggin much fun doing it. :D

I only have the front cover finished though.

Redwall

Can something that involves beer really be rated E?
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

Haddas

That's what I want to know.

I also suggest a parental advisory sticker for sexual themes and violence to go with the E-rating :D

joelphilippage

I saw some of those and decided to make one.

It dosent have much purpose but it was pretty fun.

Domino

Joel, double check your spelling on your packaging. I have already spotted a few mistakes, but your box looks good.

Shawn

joelphilippage

Yea after I finished it I read through it again. but I really dont want to do that all over.

The Ivy

I couldn't resist posting this here. A very talented friend of mine put together some Spooks "box art" for me:

Fits a standard DVD case. Now you can give the gift of Spooks!

Ubel

Tom S. Fox

Hehe, I like Domino's one: "Coming in 1990".
Hurry up, you are 17 years behind the time!

Domino

I am sad to say that The Quest IV, which was due out in 1990 has been canceled. It was a one man project written entirely in BASIC. I pretty much just gave up on it.  :=

LimpingFish

Sorry about the nasty quality of the photo. :P
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Jakerpot

You cover looks good Fish! But the back could have more info.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk