Knightsquire

Started by buloght, Tue 25/07/2006 22:18:07

Previous topic - Next topic

buloght

Thanks guys :)

Voh: I totally agree with you, I gave very few hints. I remember when making it I kept thinking this is far too easy, don't make it too obvious. Hmm, I might have made it too unclear now  :).  I'll make sure to add enough hints in my next games  :-[

thewalrus

I didn't really thing that things were unclear. I really enjoyed playing the game and I think it was really well made. I actually got through it with out having to get any hints about what to do. So YAY me!!!! Keep making great games like this one and hopefully a little bit longer.....

Thewalrus

Gooo, goo, ga, joob!!!!

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Fisher

Thanks for the cute game!

I really enjoyed it.

Goncis

Well realy good game, reminds me goblins too.. thnx and loking forward to other releases :)

Vlad

Fun game, thanks a lot!

Iv4n

Woah! What an amazing mini game! I like it alot. The graphics are sweet and the music is good. Although the story isn't something original or new, combined with those kind of funny puzzles, this makes a classic.

PureGhostGR

I really liked playing this. The puzzles proved to be alot of fun and the graphics very beautiful.

*claps*

Trully well done! ;)

buloght

Thank you all for playing and commenting  :).

Marion

I love the games Goblins, it's fun to see an AGS game made this way :)
Nice job !!

AnT hook

Wow, looks and plays exactly like Goblins and other Coktel games. Even the end scene is a reminder of Coktel-style endings :) Thanks a lot for this experience!

qptain Nemo

Really nice game! Puzzles are pleasuring to solve, dialogs are fun, characters are cute and music suits well. ;)

emwearz

Really nice game, the graphics style was awsome. Keep up the good work, I hope to see some more games from you in the future.

nihilyst

Again, a very cool game with simple, yet excellent graphics, some good puzzles and lots of atmosphere. Keep it up!

cheers
nihilyst

buloght

Thanks for the kinds comments everyone :).

Ali

I loved the mini-room idea, really inventive. I'd love to see the same principle used in a longer game. This was a very amusing short game, thanks!

cokeiscool

I loved it, the game was lots of fun and very creative, it made me laugh

saluk

This was a lot of fun.  I was a little let down I thought that after doing most of the work the
Spoiler
squire would get the girl in the end, but it kind of leaves an open ending (with the assumption that the knight still gets her.
[close]
.  I'd definitely like to see more of this :)

n3tgraph

I think the game is great!  ;D
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Buckethead

Very nice  :D inspires me to make something too  :)

ThreeOhFour

This was fantastic. The backround graphics were fantastic and the characters were lovable. The puzzles all made good sense. Wish it were longer, but most games are never long enough. Good stuff!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk