Sprite Jam August 27th - September 2nd: Princess

Started by Klaus, Sun 27/08/2006 11:53:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaus

Once upon a time a child was born in a kingdom far, far away: Her Majesty's only daughter. Noone ever got so see the girl. Now 20 years passed by and ... this is where the Sprite Jam starts.

Topic: Princess

Create a unique sprite of the 20 year old princess for an adventure game. It's up to you if she's the lovely beauty now that every prince want's to marry or if she's the unsightly lady that even dragon hunters fear to face...

Rules:
- maximum number of colors is 32 inclusive transparency
- sprite size must not be larger than 150x150 pixels
- long-haired princesses are prefered ;)

I hope you enjoy this Jam. Good luck and have fun!

Clip

Heya

Wow I'm first who enters this competion.

Her name is Linda and she is the princess of the Kingdom of Elbia. Her parents want her to marry Jack O'Connel who is selfish pig but also very rich Scotish prince. But there is one big BUT. Linda wants to marry a wannabe pirate Guybrush Treepwood, but he wants to marry Govenor Elaine Marley. So Linda has to do something increadible to win Guybrush's heart and marry him. Also she has to convince her parents that Jack is a real pain in a but who only cares about money.
And so the adventure begins...

Tocsik

Princess Puckerpie of "land-I-was-to-lazy-to-make-up-a-name-for-ington-shire-dale"

SSH

Shade

princess rose from a land far far away...

deadsuperhero

Why Shade, that sprite looks...awfully familiar.  ::)
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

Shade

well actually the whole sprite is new expect the head. but i think i can't prove that. :'(
i will rework the sprite somehow because i don't want to be called a "cheater" or something.

PureGhostGR

Alright, here we go:

and..

- The Undead Princess -

Silent as the night, this princess floats in eternity waiting for the prince that will free her from her curse.

[ 30 colours ]

SinSin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/a1n2t3z4/princess1.png

Dragon hunters would fear her only coz of her domineering ways
She is princess Calandra from the realm of Gothotica
Currently working on a project!

der.uwe

RyRayer

lilemX

well this is my first try at anyfing like this so hopefully its ok!!!

this is the princess Glory. her parents kept her in hiding because of her huge assets  ;) and feared the grusum men of her country shagsdale would take advantage of her .... well, her kind nature ;)

Neil Dnuma

Well, most men would like to marry her. Others found her a bit boring, especially her desire to follow every reality-TV show around.

Nikolas

I'm with most men :p Sorry for the off-topic...

lilemX

wot about my big boobed princess she is hot...cute n shy what guy wouldn't like that ::)

again sorry for carrying on the off topic

Illustrious

Great competition! Fantastic work!

This is Ariel...

X300

I wish I had more time to finishÃ,  this thing offÃ,  (I'm trying to post it but keep notice things to adjust, oh well!) but Im going away tomorrowÃ,  and I have to post it now or never which is a pity....

magichuck

well here is my first entry ever.Ã,  I don't know if I'm that happy with it and I'm almost certain I screwed it up using too many colors.

and 2x

Ali

This is the Chimneysweep Princess and her royal consorts.

Drawken

Yay for no legs!
------------
COLORS: 16+1
SIZE: 50x146
------------
<First time placing in a Sprite Jam. Neato.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk